Pointless Topics

The last bit when the guy turns the into the garden was the icing on the cake

1 Like

That was lovely - he well and truly earned it.

Also… “rather impressive skill set”

2 Likes

I’d heard about that as it wasn’t too far from my home town, the local newspaper reporting it must’ve really enjoyed writing it:

1 Like

My wife is at her works do tonight. Just got sent a message asking who Bobby Davro is. Sounds like they booked a corker.

9 Likes

Is there an unpopular opinions thread?

Not sure if this is unpopular but Forrest Edwards is fucking horrible on a skateboard.

Apparently yeah.

I’ll go next. I don’t give a shit about Gino… other than his Yeah Right! part.

1 Like

Ive got two.
Pressure Flips are great.
Pushing Mongo is fine.
Grinding off the coping on a quarterpipe into an adjacent bank should be punishable by death.

(Sorry, thats three).

1 Like

Crossing arms when compressing to pop is stinking. Not sure if that’s unpopular, just hitting my lunchtime sleepiness haha

5 Likes

That’s in the same bucket as people fidgeting with the hem of their t-shirt on the run up to a ledge. Weird pre-trick fake steez that a lot of “fresh” types are guilty of

1 Like

The little jump with feet together after landing

4 Likes

Penny lifts his nose up and does a little tap as he rides away from stuff. Its really annoying once you see it

I hate it when people skate with a hoodie/jacket/gilet that’s unzipped. It really bugs me when it’s flapping behind them

I’m picturing someone with grizzly grip setting up to do a switch laser flip or some sort of late flip variation

3 Likes

Tim O’Connor and Jerome Campbell would like a word

4 Likes

They’d probably beat me up! Then Kyle Walker will come in and lay the boot in to finish me off too :joy:

I’m always banging on about this but anyone with sleeves pushed up on a hoodie/jumper.
Hate doesn’t even come close.

6 Likes

flappy hoodie feels like Superman cape.
looks like plastic bag caught in tree

4 Likes

I wish I was sneaky enough to get a photo of it but I spotted a girl in Brighton at the weekend wandering round carrying an accessory board with a truck on backwards, bless.

4 Likes

Insert ‘was it a real huf board?’ joke here :crazy_face:

2 Likes