Pointless Topics

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/DIY-Home-Improvement-Tools/SPARE-PLASTIC-LINK-BASIN-CONNECTOR/B004T2W4BI
cheap one but I bet you can get better if you want

urgh, i can see it in my head, but can’t find the part i mean.

It’s called something like a basin rod union joint. Just found it on Amazon too but typically delivery is ridiculous. Will have to find somewhere around here…

if you’re having trouble getting hold of it spanky, there is a plumbing trade shop round the corner from my work. i can probably get you one there and send it to you from work if you like?

BRB, registering this as a ‘streetwear brand’.

1 Like

6 Likes

Next forum edit title?

4 Likes

I like the idea of seeing what will happen to the old forum now it has been left alone, to re-grow without any outside interference, like an on-line experiment, as someone else said. Will it die or will new flowers start to grow?

Back online.

It’s the new owners, not the people that pulled the plug. Interesting times to see what happens to Sidewalk 2.0

Can the old mods still access the forum like they used too?

No-one is sure yet, they must of bought it for a reason. Time will tell.

No they have new jobs, as far I know. Nothing magazine based, but still within skating. You’d have to ask them.

Yeah all the new mags seem to favour certain scenes, where as Sidewalk united the hole of the UK.

It’ll only get worse, it’s a poisoned chalice. With the Olympics. Trying to keep the core people invovled and outsiders wanting to make a quick penny.

1 Like

I think times have changed. Mags will never be as they once were. A bit like the forum, this will never be what the old forum was. Just got to roll with it I suppose.

1 Like

I kinda hate the fact that the new owners of the old forum now own my content.

1 Like

it’s not THAT bad.

2 Likes

Yes please.

Yes.
Yes they do…

do it