Pointless Topics

@anon3368876 0
Beast

Bonus.
Confirmation email said it will come Monday, text message this morning says it is out for delivery today.

1 Like
4 Likes

It’s late now but my controller arrived this afternoon and I had to let it sit around before I could play with it.
It’s fucking amazing
Not mixed in a long time and it’s all just coming flooding back.
The tools available now are so good.
Note: I beat match, I can’t use sync

3 Likes

How much was it?

1 Like

£679
When I say that I can’t use sync, I mean I won’t allow myself to.

2 Likes

haven’t used it in a while but the sync in serato sucked anyway

I don’t use sync which should be pretty obvious. I do use the bpm counter though

Is there a bigger helmet than Owen Jones?

Can’t think of anyone i’d least want a pint with.

What a disappointing headline…

1 Like

obviously he’s still a cunt but it’s certainly been nice to actually see someone in that position holding the government even remotely accountable recently

He called the Beckhams out on furloughing her fashion brand play company employees and they reversed the decision

2 Likes

Just popped to pick up a school Learning pack and bumped into some parents that I do have morning exchanges with when school is open.
Their situations are fucked.
One is a barber who has had to do a couple of private jobs otherwise he has nothing coming in.
We stood chatting about how each of our kids are coping and it’s a sad state of affairs with the kids wanting nothing more than to get back with their pals.

Same here. My girls are 10 and 11 years old. They’re desperate to go back to school.

I thought this about my daughter she’s had her 4th birthday during lockdown. Bit crap for her as we told her what we were going to do before this happened. She woke up and asked if all the germs had gone. I was worried not seeing any of her peers would be hard for her. Luckily her and her brother (almost 18 months) have been playing quite well with each other given the age gap. Just taking each day as it comes and try and get our for our walk to have a stroll about helps. The Mrs anxiety is through the roof when she goes out so has probably only been out with us 3 times. Yesterday she had to go to town (30 min walk) to go to the bank and she was nearly having a panic attack over it all. She was on the phone to her mum all the way there and back to stay calm.

I wonder how they’re going to manage all this, could it be an idea to extend the term into the summer holidays if it restarts next month? In Europe it’s just primary schools and nurseries that have partially reopened right? Organising this must be an utter nightmare.

Schools never fully closed though did they? Nurses and Doctors children still go, as the government didn’t want the added pressure of child care on top of their jobs. Plus children that live in vulnerable homes and it’s best they probably get out for the day and a meal. So I guess they’d just take a few more children, different ones come in to the classes on alternate days to the ones they have already?

I just smoked my first cigarette in about 2 months, and it was gross. I think that’s a good sign.

2 Likes

It was a childcare option for key workers who had no other option. Or at least that’s how I understood it

Any key workers I think.
We could be sending ours to school but don’t.
We thought that applied to us because of my wife’s job as a carer.
I only found out in the last week that I’m on the list of essential workers too.
Until it formally resumes, he’s not going there, as tough as that is on us all.