Pointless Topics

let them get it and die then you’ll have quiet for a good while as no one is buying/selling houses and eventually new neighbours.

Every cunt on this planet has a coffee company it seems.

1 Like

Popped out for a drive, top up on cheap fuel and eventually to come to shop.
The car park for Homebase, some pet shop and Halfords is really busy.
Like any other Saturday.

Just got back from shopping and went out to the garden where wife and kids are.
I noticed that there were more voices than usual from the neighbours over the back fence.
I didn’t say anything to my wife about it but came indoors again.
She just messaged me saying that there are more adult voices than usual in the neighbours yard and asked if we should report it.
I’m inclined to leave them to it and if they poison eachother, fair enough.

1 Like

Honestly, I think people for a few weeks have self decided what they want to do. IMO it’s too early to end lock down but you ain’t stopping people like that unless you roll up with an uzi so really, what can you do?

Get an uzi

I’ve set my smokers up and have a incinerator on the other garden that ruins people’s evening parties. Once I’ve run out of things to burn and meat to smoke I’m pumping Nickleback

4 Likes

I suppose it’s not really my business what they do.
They’re not placing me at any risk but if that’s one that they want to bring upon themselves, so be it.

1 Like

I think pumping nickelback to my neighbours might encourage them.

May god have mercy on our souls

1 Like
1 Like

My neighbour has a staying at home for Britain poster in his kitchen window. And yes he has stayed at home, but he’s had 2 people today. And woman keeps coming regularly bringing him shopping but then sits in the garden with him or in the house. Last weekend he had 2 people over as well drinking with him.

Our neighbours have an inflatable hot tub and a garden full of people every time it’s sunny. But even with the virus it’s still their fucking SHITE music that winds me up the most.

Introduce them to Slayer

After six years, our neighbours started talking to us. This family moved in who weren’t total stuck up fucking snobs and made friends with us, sort of, and I guess they told the rest of them that we’re not drug dealers or whatever.

So that’s annoying, having to say hello to all these wanks now, but their kids all know my name and want to talk to me. Footballs and whatnot keep appearing in the garden so they can come to the door or climb onto the wall. Scared to take my bins out during the day now.

4 Likes

I’m so glad other people feel like this. My flat mate is friends with the family upstairs and so their two kids are always coming over to do craft activities or show us something they’ve done at school, there’s always this expectation to stop and make awkward small talk. I have no interest in entertaining these two random kids who always seem to be screaming in the hallway

I hate kids and their lack of normal social boundaries

1 Like

This past week I’ve declined invites to a rabbit’s birthday party and a recorder performance. Going to run out of excuses soon.

6 Likes

Rather shit in your hands and clap? Pull out your toe nails.

Well we’re in the middle of a global pandemic and people should stay as far away as possible from people for as long as possible. So there is that.

2 Likes