Pointless Topics

Pretty much 98% cookie.

Bastards

Yes

Any excuse to air this piece of nonsense…

I really like the very end, the dude behind immediately pulls up as though they’re gonna get their order.
Subtle comedy genius.

the missus got a board and she was asking about the best colour gripshe should go for and we got into an argument because i said she could only have black.

1 Like

Black griptape. No cat drawings. End of.

1 Like

I’d say black or at a push red like Armando Barajas.

we need to move to a new forum, spanky suggested red grip tape was ok.

3 Likes

Having a grizzly logo or whatever grip, automattacly makes your board look like a Sports Direct cheap complete. Those completes have more logo on the grip than the bottom.

To be clear, personally I’ve never had any colour other than black.

2 Likes

Ok, you can have a reprieve.

I still don’t understand the popularity of shake junt griptape.

1 Like

When I see it I instantly think the person who bought the deck is under 14 years old

I can’t think of anything worse. Once I had to change a board and had no tape and the only option at the park was some random camo/flameboy with a machinegun tape. I skated that day and pretty sure I focussed the board afterwards. Luckily I had some boards at home, just nothing to session there and then. Was a total mindfuck and made me feel ill looking down.
The most I can do is a thin line in the tape around the back bolts

‘but i thought this was about self-expression and being yourself?’
lol nope.

2 Likes

Never had anything but black, lies,’had a few blind graphic strips you got with boards in like 2000.

Colour grip was only for stitching your mate up when he askes you to grab him some grip from the local for the board he got flowed, won or stole

1 Like

Judith, I just gripped it and gave it to my Mrs. No choice, she picked the board though.

Mrs Hugo is currently in an operation and I’m pacing around the hospital shitting myself.

She has to have 3 operations and they’ve been planned for months but still fucking terrified.

PRAY FOR MRS HUGO

its all fine and well wanting colourful stuff but she forgets that i’m the one gripping it. she has now relented and it will be black.

thoughts and prayers for mrs hugo.

Thanks Judith.

Am glad your missus made the correct choice.