Pointless Topics

Good luck HugoWife!

2 Likes

Thanks CF

She’ll be all good Hugo. Much love!

1 Like

When did they change Clarrie Grundy in the Archers? FFS. And Tony Archer.

Sainsbury’s have reneged on their decision to no longer stock sweet chilli powder at the fish counter and have brought it back. I am so stoked!

“Busted” are performing at my hotel tonight.

1 Like

i saw boy band Blue on an advert for boilers.

Shawnee Smith was in a band called Fydolla Ho (pronounced like Five-Dollar Hoe) in the early 2000s. She is better known for being in Becker (TV show) and the SAW movies, ect. She invited me back to her hotel room once to party, turned the invite down.

I know TWO guys who have shagged Sunday Something-or-other, from some US TV show I’ve never seen. One in Glasgow and one in LA. She likes to party.

Wait, no, January Jones is her name. Had to look that up.

Partied with Sue Pollard, now she is a game girl, why it’s so funny that she was used in the emo/hot girls thread. I often wonder if she went home with that 18 year oldish looking lad that night, haha.

Did that 18 year oldish looking lad run a skateshop in Bradford (I think) by any chance?

All the best Hugo!

Just googled her, all the photos look like screen shots from The Sims

Did they have to sign NDAs or anything? She’s a pretty celeb

She is pretty, yep.

Doubt there was any paperwork exchanged. LA one was a mate who tour manages a fairly big/credible UK two-piece, and it was the wrap party for the tour. The other one was when she was in Glasgow filming something and went to a Northern Soul night and ended up getting pumped by one of the DJs. And he is seriously ugly.

Hope all went well Hugo, Hospitals are the best and worst places on Earth. A Quiet Corner, Muska style headphones and YouTube videos have always been my go to Hospital safety trick

Birds like that love the uglier version of the male gender, I could of and nearly nobbed fern cotten in early 00’s but got full cock blocked by a mental bird who set it up in the first place… long story short, next I hear, she’s with Ian Watkins… I rest my case

Me and Fearne Cotton used to DM on MySpace loads. Fuck knows how it began but I was so fucking stoked about it at the time. I think she went on to go out with a skateboarder, so maybe she was just testing the waters with me. Wish I’d had the indignity to ask for noodz.

She was a cool lass, still hate my mental ex/stalker for that night. I bumped into Fern about 3 months after the Watkins case and it was fucking awkward. I don’t want to go into it too much but the was a lot of people who knew he was a complete super sick man.