Pointless Topics

Maroon sofa with matching cat tree here.

Holy shit, a skylight? Amazing.

1 Like

You’re not British so that’s a good excuse to be different.

Eames chair replica was a good investment, super comfy. The monstera had some sort of fungal disease, had to cut back a load of it recently. Stoked on the umbrella tree though, it’s doing well.

Won’t be getting a TV at all - will eventually ditch that shit mirror for some 60s MCM badboy and then upgrade the monitor to an ultra short throw projector. We don’t watch anything until late in the evening and then it’s only for an hour or two.

Yep. Just subtract a few zeros and you’re there!

1 Like

Stoked on the parquet flooring @Spanky and @anon83623327. One for the future for me. Finding the square pattern I’ve only ever seen in Finland will be a ballache though

1 Like

Would love parquet, plan to do throughout when the opportunity arises. Your looks rad, Like an old sports hall. I want my old junior school to decide to redo the hall, i’d be down straight away nicking the flooring. They’ve been talking about it since I was there nearly 40 years ago. Went to see sons play last year and it’s exactly the same, floor, stage, radiators, the pull out gym wall etc.

Just typing parquet flooring into ebay haha

Is that a string shelving unit? I want something small for my living room, trying to decide between them or Vitsoe.

Problem with the Vitsoe is I can’t really afford more than like 2 shelves haha.

https://imgur.com/E7IkjQy

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s a task alright but I don’t mind if the results are that good. That pile is daunting though you must have had your head in your hands for a bit.

Your place looks like an antique shop on the kings road.

In a good way.

4 Likes

Thank you gents. My girlfriend is responsible for it being so nice and cosy. And yeah, she’s quite into old furniture and vintage stuff.

1 Like

Yes

Is that a real Eames?

Grey sofa gang! Not long redecorated. One of my jobs during lockdown 2 is to get some bits framed and up on the wall.

My getaway at the back is the real spot. Enjoying it as much as possible till we have kids and free time to myself becomes a myth.

7 Likes

I’m in the brown sofa club. Has no one else got a basketball hoop in their living room?

3 Likes

It was spotless earlier.

1 Like

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-99334652.html

What are we looking at here? Looks alright. Apart from the Heat Magazine bed I suppose. Expected to find a bowl in there…

I think it’s his place he’s moving out of.
For that money you could buy where I live. Not my house but my town.

5 Likes