Pointless Topics

I think that’s fair.

1 Like

I’m going to wrap that board and get it out saturday mate, been manic at work

1 Like

Speaking of inconsiderate and irresponsible skateboarders, take a look at Heitor da Silva’s insta status… what pandemic!?

Thank You!

There are different rules for Sweden at the minute I think. Was it the large group he was hanging around with that pissed you off?

Yeah - the huge crowd. It doesn’t piss me off, but it’s just not a good look and is further representative of the rules don’t apply to us mentality that skateboarders so often adopt. There’s what, 30 people together there?

Tbf, perhaps the rules are indeed different in Sweden and maybe what he’s doing is legally acceptable?

Looks like the group are going against the spirit of Sweden’s guidelines rather than breaking a specific rule. They haven’t put a numerical limit of the number of people you can hang out with:

Sad state of affairs when you’re proud of yourself for not having an afternoon nap.

3 Likes

That ‘Made in China’ badge. :joy:

6 Likes

anyone else watching the bam magera show on insta? eek… i hope it all works ok for ok that brother

*out ok for that brother

i hear you…im cautious to even make a comment… i just hope he finds happiness

1 Like

Fucking hell. If we were to every spend money on the patreon pot this is fucking it.

Trying the latest challenge, can get a blunt stall on a kerb. Tried a blunt slide on my mate’s tube, somewhat difficult.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but has anyone used the Green Homes Grant from the government?

I’ve had so many static electric shock recently. I keep zapping the cat when I stroke her.

I had that last year. Lasted about 2 months. No idea why. I was getting zapped 9-10 times a day. Suddenly stopped…

2 Likes

Fuck! Same! Keep getting shocks opening the metal handle on the fridge. Fucking annoying

Are ‘Forum Friends’ Electric?

4 Likes

Its the 5G towers. sucking the chemtrails down the pipes and its staticifying anything within shouting distance.

8 Likes