Pointless Topics

I had a massive declutter. My oldest clothing now are my Mischief tees that I won’t part with. I’ll probably be the same about my Legacy tees too, as you know I kind of like the people that own it too.

12 Likes

I got super into socks for a while there, when there didn’t seem to be many shoe releases I cared about.

There really only is so much you can do with socks, but Cav Empt, Palace and Stüssy all make the kind of socks you’d be happy to be buried in.

1 Like

I feel like Blondey’s shoe was made to show case your sock collection.

4 Likes

Maybe she has? I genuinely have no idea haha. If she does, respect.

1 Like

Rototo and Anonymous Ism socks are my faves. Buy them when they’re on sale and they last for years.

Definitely heard a women say “I’ve got bras older than you love!”

4 Likes

You still chatting up the milfs on the school run?

3 Likes

I’m kind of talking to the teaching staff more these days, aiming higher, looking promising :wink:

4 Likes

Same ones that send you flowers?

2 Likes

Actually she disappeared one day while in my house, I didn’t think anything of it… then thought wait, where is she? She had gone upstairs and got into full sexy suspenders and garters, asking if I’d like her to do a sexy photo shoot in them, when I found her in my bedroom, so I could have photos of her like this? I declined both offers she was giving me that day. So I think her undies are very up to date. The real crazies don’t know they’re crazy, that’s what makes them scary…

3 Likes

She probably had it all on underneath unless she went up with a bag. In which case, thats on you for not spotting she had a bag full of jazzy drawers on her when you let her in

Or she borrowed some of his

1 Like

There where stripper stilettos involved that weren’t on her feet when she came in, so a bag must of been involved… it’s all my fault!!!

She wishes she could fit in to my sexy underwear… goodbye horses…

1 Like

Coventry heads or nearby.

My managers sister used to skate, suffering with mental health a little bit and wants to get back into skating again.

Are there any skate lessons and stuff around there? @adetheterrible

You can get BBC news in pidgin, it’s pretty interesting

2 Likes

Tenkyu tumas.

1 Like

Were there any more developments after the Jarne/underage sexts thing? Have his sponsors dropped him?

Jarne has by all accounts been dropped by Nike, Spitfire, Ruca and Film trucks. Is he/ was he on Element? I don’t know the status with his board sponsor.

Can’t see Element being the ones to give him a pass.

1 Like