Pointless Topics

Ugh. Water way to go. And the fucker would melt afterwards so it would be unexplained

A whole sub for the LiveLoveLaugh of home entertainment:

4 Likes

Oh shit, need to get the ex wife’s situation on that. I swear it’s about 10 ft up.

3 Likes

What Christmas song would you permanently remove from the rotation?

I hate the Bruce Springsteen the very most I think. It’s actively unpleasant to listen to.

There’s some really shit ones.

Got to be Mariah, enough woman.

3 Likes

Most of them

1 Like

Most of them but I bloody love this one. I love that he sounds mortal all the way through. Banger.

1 Like

This!
I spent my teenage years in retail with December being a 3 hour Xmas cd on repeat and it’s like my kryptonite . Fingers in ears , change stations just turn it all off

1 Like

I’m nearly all better now (insert twitch for comedy effect) but there was a stage in my life where this time of year would tie my stomach in knots.

I think hearing most Christmas songs reminds me of this time and makes it hard to enjoy / appreciate them, so it’s a no from me.

Pretty much the only good one …

1 Like

The only good Christmas song:

1 Like
3 Likes

I love Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses. Its awful, but I love it, my lass loves it and my littlun loves it.
It basically been on repeat in our house for the last three weeks lol

4 Likes

Mariah by a country mile. The others arent even close. I heard she makes $10m a year off it.

I like Feliz Navidad.

1 Like

I’d not even heard this until kids Christmas play the year pre covid

Agreed Navidad

1 Like

Keep hearing one on the radio at work that sounds like some bloke doing karaoke in a pub? And not in a good comedy way either