Pointless Topics

Haven’t watched this yet but the Xmas specials have been nails.

I did get the one earlier in the regular series about the wurzles where she shat herself for a few minutes about how impossible it was.

I’ve had a tiny smattering of 5 pointers where neither team got the answer. That’s the ultimate.

I’d love to go on it but a.) I’m rubbish and more importantly b.) I would absolutely refuse to join in with the forced singing.

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

No spoilers!

Well done for 3 goes, I did 3 today too.

Na you get one a day haha.

Just found out Riley hawk is dating Frances bean cobain.
If they have a babby it will be the ultimate skaterock creation.

7 Likes

Is she nuts like her mum?

What happened to Riley Hawk?

I heard he’s dating Frances Bean Cobain.

5 Likes

He joined the family business with his dad

1 Like

4 Likes

deffo fronting on that - no way a make

4 Likes

I’m sure there’s an AVE meme there somewhere …

6 Likes

Have to spend a week in vegas early feb for work.

Considering taking a skateboard, anyone skated there?

I’ve been, but didn’t take my board. Saw nothing that made me even remotely want to skate there. Was only there 2 and a half days most of which was spent either pissed or hungover.

They don’t even really have stairs, literally all escalators.

Again, I was mostly on or around the strip or in Red Rock Canyon (absolutely stunning by the way, definitely go there and explore a bit) so take from that what you will.

1 Like

Ditches everywhere on the outskirts. I skated a load of them in Arizona and Nevada. You would need a car to get to most of them though. Otherwise Vegas doesn’t seem remotely skateable to me if you’re staying near the strip.

Shout out to anyone that remembers Not the New H Street vid with Hensley/Barbier skating the strip

Remember to put on Bad Town by OI in the background as I think it’s removed from the vid

2 Likes

Spanky is landing stuff like this if you look at his Instagram!

3 Likes

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t bother, I went in October and it was hot as balls everywhere outside and there are people literally everywhere. Unless you’ve got a guide or a map to somewhere you’ll be aimlessly mooching about looking for something the skate or just skating a random carpark which you can do here.

If you go to the old strip watch your wallet. Its full of tweakers.

There was a guy there that’d let you kick him in the nards for $10 though, that’s always useful to know.

2 Likes