Pointless Topics

American trip was: Mike Wright, Lucien Clarke, Kris Vile, Ben Grove, Sam Bruce, Lois Pendlebury, Ross McGouran and Tom Knox iirc

2 Likes

Lol at Mike calling out the Locals for being Brian cants ha ha

2 Likes

A quick search = some or all of it is on YouTube…

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBnSX_b8xiJftrVDsZNgdJUD7DBzgDTQl

Don’t know if or how the link here will work but it should be a playlist.

UK groms tour was classic viewing

Mwahahahahaha.

I love seeing you guys posting Euro shit.

2 Likes

was this whole rad/groms thing on channel 5?

yeah it was.
BAFTA too

What

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCMTUFJQlT/?utm_medium=copy_link

What…?

Is that what strawberries in your salad gets you?

1 Like

Cab’s age appropriate girlfriend

She’s 30, so probably old enough to make her own mind up without being judged by dudes she doesn’t know on the internet. Isn’t she a doctor, too? How old should she be?

Im not judging her, im judging Cab and his midlife crisis.

But I didn’t know she was 30, so fair enough I guess - was a bit of a gossipy post on my part Still a bit weird tho.

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t have cared but after six pages of it on Slap…

1 Like

Isn’t Tony Hawk on his third marriage? He always seems like someone that always has it together and usually makes the right choices in life, so I don’t feel so bad about my relationships, haha.

2 Likes

Only connect ‘missing last bit’ question from last night.
So what comes next…

English tutor - Art therapist - Chauffeur - ………

I totally got it. And then neither of the teams got it and Victoria said it was very hard and if you got that right you should apply to the next series. This isn’t a flex but a ‘come on, it wasnt that hard’ no?

Answer: Housekeeper

2 Likes

This place has been like a friend this year.

Thanks forum.

16 Likes

This is so true - you’re like a bunch of old and deeply trusted friends that I also happen to be almost completely anonymous to.

I’ve had 2 Proseccos, 2 red wines and a cocktail so far this evening so I might yet get even more soppy.

Love you all. :heart:

5 Likes

Same. I get everything here from early shoe sale notifications, film recommendations, jokes, essential clip viewing, mental health support, list goes on. I don’t know where else I’d get that in one place.

LLUKSF

3 Likes