Pointless Topics

Respect I guess, but there are worse things. I’m agnostic on who I work for but not on how I spend my money.

1 Like

I absolutely respect that and I would love to not have to work in that industry but I’ve pigeon holed myself and would not earn the same anywhere else.

This one

Shoe Horn Long Handled 17 inches - New Flexible Design - Superior Plastic, Comfortable, Extra Long Elongated Footwear Fitter for Men and Women https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08VTS5TG3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_86Y9VNHNQYA3152JTT4F?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It’s like walking out of Downton Abbey every time you leave home

Do shoehorns work for mid-tops? I find it hugely annoying making myself 20mins late every time I want to wear them.

Requires a shoeantler

2 Likes

I work with data and facilitate how easily and quickly it is retrieved and processed for MI, thus theoretically increasing the gains for the (million/billion)aire bosses whilst taking more from the weak.

I don’t judge others - we all have to provide and yeah, taking a dip in earnings, especially now, is unfeasible. Its a personal thing for me for a few reasons which are unimportant here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am sure you can get those super long shoe horns up from IKEA for like £1

Real life pile on in Derby 7th May after Hugo tries to keg me mid trick

1 Like
1 Like

This kind of tied into what @Scurbrampwoody just posted. But I had a shower thought this morning - where did the term ‘funbox’ first come from and when was it first used?

Is it skateboarding specific or from like BMX or something?

Anyone else who uses Instagram getting some really shite scammers trying to get them? Just had fun winding one up, mainly by pretending I had no clue what Bitcoin was and sending over photos of Mark E Smith saying 'What’s a computer?!".

Seems to be a fairly constant thing for me, must be something about my profile or something…

Had my old account hacked twice by people trying to sell Raybans and ended up just deleting it and creating a new one. Another local skater had his insta and whatsapp hacked recently too.
Not sure what they’d want with my profile with not very many followers.

I’ve noticed random friends having profiles suddenly hijacked, weird stuff.

Are blueprint back again? In tool form this time?

1 Like

I think they’re from the olden days. Pretty sure you could smoke weed through them too.

Supreme did an even better one.
(Don’t know why I remember these, I don’t even smoke).

They’ve been back for ages as a no team, budget brand along with Cliché.

Nah, Burlo found around 300 tools stashed at his dads old place i believe. These are from pre-blueprint 2.0

Me and a couple of skate shops bought job lot as he was selling them.

10 Likes

I first heard it through Radlands reports. see also: pyramid, streetgap. I’m imagining Powell warehouse having something to do with it

2 Likes

I remember the smokable tools in late 90s I’m sure, supreme weren’t first to do it