Pointless Topics

I’m pretty certain that’s what she says.

Nobody: “I wish there was a Richie Jackson of rollerblading”

2,871 Likes, 147 Comments - ROBBIE PITTS (@pittsandpieces) on Instagram: "Taking Life One Step at a Time! 😙 💖🎢
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 
One of my favourite tricks from FULL SPIRAL 🌀 Also loved this outfit too!

2 Likes

Not clicking sorry :eyes:

1 Like

Getting well into this one now.

Someone on the radio earlier was talking about the Beatles manager getting a plaque in Liverpool and said something along the lines of ‘he will be the first gay man to be erected in the city’.

Could spot the moment she realised what she said, it was wonderful.

6 Likes

Wordle is doing good in the world

Brian Epstein’s family owned NEMS, a music shop in Liverpool. NEMS ended up being bought by Rumbelows, from whom @anonymity hired a video camera to make a skateboard video, according to his enjoyable interview on Joel Curtis’ podcast.

1 Like

13 Likes

Not sure if there’s a thread for this kind of thing but has anyone skated Fuerteventura?

Going for a week next month & found a few council-style parks via MAS but there doesn’t seem to be as much info / footage from there compared to Gran Canaria and the other islands.

There may be a DIY built in an abandoned zoo but not sure if it’s still there - found these photos a while back

This one looks interesting too…

I’m going to France next Sunday but have just realised my passport only has 2 months left on it, the internet is saying I need 3 months minimum. Has anyone ever got turned away for such a thing? Renewal takes 10days so can’t get that done in time.

I’m hoping because it’s and Irish one they won’t care because I can stay there as long as I want to anyway.

1 Like

I would imagine they would turn you away mate. Why would they have those rules otherwise.

1 Like

What’s the fast track thing where you can get a passport super quick?

there is a one day service but the uk office is closed so I may end up getting one day flight to Dublin next week.

Was doing this quiz thing for our Google accreditation earlier and this came up. Pretty sure this is how it’s done.

That’s skateboard shopping as done by Tim Card.

3 Likes

You forgot the bit where he filtered out ‘British skateboard companies’

4 Likes

Tim Card & friend shopping for boards online

o2ZiVK6nixMC

5 Likes

4,3,2,1,5?

Correct. You have to go through loads of these to get the partner badge.

Do you have to answers how you would personally, or how the machines want you to?