Pointless Topics

11 Likes

Is it making a nest for spring time ?

3 Likes

I changed my working hours a bit in January to compress it down to 3 long days a week, it actually ended up being 2 hours less work but I have just got my first payslip on the new routine and I think they have accidentally added 2 hours on so I’m getting paid slightly more for slightly less work

how honest am I?

2 Likes

Trampoline netting taken down and I’ve moved the trampoline to a more sheltered area by the house and turned it upside down. I hope that’s enough….

2 Likes

Wow, I mean you’re denying someone a free trampoline but you do you.

4 Likes

That’s not really entering the spirit of free trampoline day is it?

6 Likes

I suppose you like zoos too? let it roam free.

4 Likes

It may yet escape! :joy:

Well I have weighted mine down with heavy wooden garden benches. I guess i’m on some mistreating circus tiger level.

2 Likes

4 Likes

There is a guy with a big boat a little up from me, must be 60ft x 13ft and he has a marquee attached to part of the roof while he is painting it. That marquee is going into orbit any moment.

It’s attached on really well but it’s just going to get ripped off the frame, no stopping it.

1 Like

I said to my wife it doesn’t seem that bad.

As I said it she opened FB to see a massive tree has fallen over blocking a main road a few hundred yards from our house and then this mysterious massive piece of plastic landed in our garden with a bang

Can’t see where its come from at all.

Michael Fish vibes

4 Likes

It’s begun

3 Likes

The term beyond satire has been used a lot over the last few years but this is something else.

More topical than funny…

1 Like

Quite like to see Neil Oliver doing an Isle of Wight cliff top special episode today, where it’s currently gusting 122mph.

3 Likes

Maybe the owner of the trampoline could replace it with the aid of a bounceback loan

As a Scottish person, i’d just like to say that Neil Oliver has been disowned by us for being a weapons grade bellend

3 Likes

Wind’s pretty strong still but seems to be calming down in time for my walk to the pub. Feeling brave.