Pointless Topics

Just lost a pretty large filling from my back tooth. Serves me right for nicking some of my daughters jelly tots…

1 Like

The Japanese bringing back self props with a vengeance.

Im here for self props. I think it should be a thing. Be stoked on things

2 Likes

Would rather watch Bastian cheer and point at the crowd than some dude with headphones look fucked off he just won and don’t want to be there

5 Likes

Neither of those thanks

James O’Brien just flayed some daft racist twat to absolute pieces just now. Total destruction.

Here it is.

4 Likes

“Your whole support for this scheme is based on ignorance”.

Exactly why Brexit happened.

Fuck. Every. Tory.

7 Likes

Excellent work from JOB as usual.

1 Like

This is great as well, Tories complaining about how the N.Ireland border problems are because of having a ‘Remainers Brexit’ … surely a Remainers Brexit would of been to remain, haha… also Boris had his Oven Ready Deal sorted and in-place way before any deal was signed off on, the best Oven Ready Deal ever, remember? Also how he weaselled his way into Number 10. Now they are trying to gaslight the nation that Brexit is some how the remainers fault and not the people that voted for it or the people in-charge of delivering it but the remainerst!?! Which idiots will fall for no doubt.

3 Likes

He deserves kegendary status. An absolute breath of fresh air.

1 Like

I totally get the Rwanda thing.

The way to make it work is to bring Rwanda up to Western standard of living, so that people desire to live there and have proper opportunities.

Sending thousands of refugees and a few million quid should do it…after all, it worked for Australia.

4 Likes

‘Measure Awesome’

This just turned up :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s pretty dope actually. It has matured

1 Like

Definitely isn’t that colour in real life but given that it was listed 12 months ago I’m surprised it even turned up!

3 Likes

Surely its time for Reaction to make a comeback :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please tell me there’s a way to block every insta story from cph open I can’t deal with this amount of cringe

4 Likes

hahah, it’ll surely quieten down by next week

Who you following?
It all looks a great old time.

2 Likes

Thanks! Oh and whilst you’re here there’s this:
Secret Curb Club Comic Book + 7" single by Ed Syder — KickstarterSecret Curb Club 7” single