Pointless Topics

some of these new ipa’s bit too strong tbf

1 Like

Yeah they’re getting a bit mad. There are some good session IPAs though, not as strong or hoppy.

I get really bad hangovers so I’m drinking a lot of lager shandies these days too.

2 Likes

Have hardly posted last few weeks as been going mental with work. Just got back from vegas after a safe work trip with no gambling.

Have I missed anything?

2 Likes

adidas design team needs an overhaul.

The new Puig on his insta looks nice though.

1 Like

Anyone own reptiles?

Think we’re about to take on a Leopard Gecko.

Any tips appreciated…

1 Like

We have a ton of reptiles. Rescued a breeding pair of leopard geckos a few years back. They’re really cool creatures

What are your expectations of keeping reptiles? Whilst most are okay with being handled you generally don’t sit and watch TV with them like a cat (unless it’s a bearded dragon, lazy fuckers)

Leopard geckos are good because they don’t require special lighting, just heat lamps

Feel free to hit me up with any questions

No expectations really, it’s for my ten year old. His best mate has some and he’s really into the idea.

Will hit you up on DM with a few questions if that’s okay…

1 Like

Of course man

1 Like

Off the back of looking at the 92 book comments just now, I’ve had a passing thought:

There should be a website where you enter your date of birth and it pulls up all the decks that got released that week/month.
Like those websites that give you a news paper article from the day you were born

7 Likes

Contact the Artofskateboarding.com guy he loves constructive feedback on his website and ideas on how to improve it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Some of us might see better results than others. Here’s the kind of thing that I’d expect to pop up if I gave it a go…

8 Likes

ha!

following GC’s idea, a website that lets you enter your d.o.b, only to respond with commonly used insults of that time period

enters 1992
“T-dog!”

p.s am not actually that young, just cant think of slang from 1860s

2 Likes

What about a website that tells you, year by year, what tricks you learnt and what tricks you lost

Would make great infographics

3 Likes

How can I input my tricks if I didn’t have any to start with?

2 Likes

Then your burndown chart will be extremely flat and I would be happy as you can tell everyone you’ve skated for years and never lost a single trick

4 Likes

STAG DOOOOOOOOO!
Griff’s got his cock out!
I’m DRINKINNNNNGGGG
I work for SHOOOOEEEE BRAND

9 Likes

If you don’t like people posting about what they’re doing, why even be on social media? It’s sort of in the name

Quite like the CPH posts. You’re putting together a festival of skating from different viewpoints

2 Likes

I was, of course, being facetious.
And possibly jealous.
Still all a bit cringe though

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes