Pointless Topics

Got a large Stussy t shirt and swear it was wider than it was long. I looked like young Biebel. So ordered a medium and it was four lads meme tight

1 Like

I gave up trying to find t-shirts that fit right years ago and bulk buy blank ‘premium’ fruit of the loom’s in L. They either fit right or I’ve gotten so use to them now that nothing else stands a chance.

That said, if I do get carried away and impulse buy something that catches my eye I either have to hem them, so they don’t hang round my knees, or return them.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

If you have a tee that fits right you can email/dm/message the shop and ask how whatever you want to buy compares to that. If it’s on a standard blank tee they can list brands that use the same ones and give you an idea of how others will fit.

2 Likes

Get Carhartt chase tees. Biggger than normal. Great quality too

So order a medium?

This McCartney performance is absolutely foul.

1 Like

I have a Polar t that’s about 5 years old, size medium, and it fits perfectly. Recently bought a new one same size and same design and it was about an inch wider and 2 inches shorter. So annoying

Supergrass were ace!
(IMO, obvs)

1 Like

:clap:

(typing this bit to beat the 6 character minimum reply)

Not sure what else he could do though?

How about…

Muse (forum unapproved)

Or

Kasabian (forum unapproved x 1,000,000)

…?

Finishing your set with Dave Grohl and Bruce Springsteen playing the last song is pretty top tier. And he is 80 odd years old. My mid 60’s mother in law is moaning about it going on too long. He’s a bit cheesy but you can’t fuck with his career

3 Likes

Which is ironic for one the countries best known vegetarians!

2 Likes

I’m at Glastonbury, first and probably only time. Macca was cheesy and he looks like that Weller / Ron wood meme but it was still good
Currently on hair of the dog.

10 Likes

First few Muse albums were great, and I saw them at the O2 arena they were fucking awesome.

2 Likes

Aye. Won’t be tight fitting but won’t be too baggy.

Recently? I saw them a couple of times in the early years (V & Eden) but would love to go to one of their shows now. From the stuff I’ve seen on TV, they look ace!

i stretched, skated to outdoor gym, then went skating for 2 hours.

will someone pls bring me cereal asap am ded

5 Likes

Random one for @franc - did you have to do military service? What did you have to do? Can you fire a gun??

Just watched a random YT video about a Swiss gun club.

Military service is mandatory here, I had to do it but I managed to get kicked out on my first day.

I have never touched a gun and will never touch one.

Fuck that and fuck wasting hundreds of millions of francs for an army for a neutral country where some people who work full time can’t afford to send their kids to a dentist’s.

13 Likes