Pointless Topics

I reckon The Killers are up there too as a big stadium band. People have such poor taste :cry:

Basically pop music

At Spoonies for a fry up. It’s fucking full of Morris dancers, what the fuck

10 Likes

Wish they’d stand still, they’re all jingly

8 Likes

Just shout - “Christmas gets earlier and earlier ever year, I can fucking hear Santa’s reindeers!”

3 Likes

Passed a nice looking little bakery and went in to order a sourdough loaf and a little peach topped pastry. No prices in obvious sight. He bagged them up. Fucking £7. Not been so close saying ‘nah you’re alright’ and walking out in years. He had a beard and topknot so I should have seen it coming.

5 Likes

Where’s a blind football team when you need one?

(remembering the “and they’re kicking the shit out of the morris dancers” punchline of a hopefully non-non-pc joke about a blind football team playing with a bell in the ball?)

4 Likes

Good point.

I wouldn’t know who the biggest (recent) rock band in the world today are.
To me 25 year old bands still feel new.

Untitled-2

Etc… :smiley:

1 Like

Some mates and I were on a skate trip fifteen or so years back and ended up in Swanage where it turned out the national Morris dancing annual meet up/ comp or whatever it is that they get up to was happening. The buggers had taken over. Fuck, it was like walking into Summerisle. Real life Wicker Man vibes.

3 Likes

Yeah this was something like that. St Alban’s has this Pilgrimage day thing. There’s all these big weird guys and Roman soldiers walking around too. Very odd

1 Like

I think he’s a bit dink but isn’t Sam Fender a big ol’ guitar stadium rock type dude.

1 Like

Wolf Alice?

1 Like

Tiago’s insta is so wholesome.
Half of it is just him shouting out people he admires and his friends, which I’ve never noticed before

2 Likes

Worth it though?

So the bread tasted and looked amazing but then I bet some of that was my brain convincing myself it was good cos I’d paid so much for it.

2 Likes

Skate brand t-shirt fits: if I get a large in anything I look like Jesse Pinkman cosplay and if I get a medium I look like the four lads meme. Which brands fit bigger and smaller than normal?

Just got a Dadlands shirt and it fits like a glove ( ina good way)

A lot of brands use the same blank tees. If you ask the shop how it fits compared to something else you have they’ll usually know.

Butter/Cash Only just switched theirs up and are now more baggy. Polar seem to switch each season to vary the fit. Just have to either go into your local to try them on or ask.

A tee shirt that fits like an glove sounds quite uncomfortable.

1 Like

Nearest local is 40 miles away and I never get out shopping so it’s all internet shopping and I end up sending everything back. I’m a 42” chest which is always exactly in between medium and large