Pointless Topics

As that guy in the doc Les posted mentioned, a lot of people keep their firearm at home after military service here, and, to my taste, far too many of them use them to kill their wife’s lover.

Fuck weapons.

1 Like

the Swiss Sex Pistols?!

7 Likes

Today my insta is randomly full of suggested posts from random skaters in St Neots. No idea why.

There must be something in the water there cos they all have the absolute worst taste in tricks and fits.

3 Likes

Instagram is getting confused with your proximity to both Guildford and Liverpool and it’s fucking up the algo. Well done.

3 Likes

New Dan Leech footage?

3 Likes

Maybe one of the only benefits of getting older is you can say “I was there” and I got a few of those from that Olly Todd interview with Slam. I saw him film bits for his Mischief videos and it really brought it all back. Really nice lad and a great skater to have come from the middle of nowhere in Nowheresville, England and live the dream with Stereo and then Palace around the world.

1 Like

Bod’s - Joybus videos, he was never in a Mischief one was he?

I wish

Was he not in ignite? Throw on boardslide at the old Eldon Square rail and some tricks at Bidick Banks?

Sorry, I meant a full part like with Bod’s - Dismantled, Odeon and Secrets and Lies?

2 Likes

Read this yesterday and enjoyed it a lot. His Static 3 part is still amazing.

1 Like

The 360 flip bank to bank lives in my head rent free.

1 Like

Ah yeah!

Found this the other day, I think it’s the only colour version in existence, a sticker I designed for Bod’s Retrospective Art Show. The rest were B&W. I had no idea it was being used. It’s Bod’s animated hand writing on cine film, in Odeon. I want to make it in to a tee.

6 Likes

Pictures of skaters in NYC in the 80s over at Jenkem.

Nobody had tattoos back then. #okboomer

1 Like

This is an excellent account for that sort of thing. It got hacked but it’s back.

https://www.instagram.com/xxskateworldxx/

3 Likes

Nice, thanks Builda!

Now that was a good article! Loved it :pray:t2:

1 Like

Wimbledon players being interviewed on court just after they have won, Is this a new thing?

No, I remember Andy Murray doing them each time he won.

2 Likes