Pointless Topics

I remember like at the finals but not each one.
Anyway, not feeling it.

3 Likes

Started last year i believe. It adds nothing.

3 or 4 statements/questions about how it felt to play the match.

2 Likes

I like this

4 Likes

Whats the one on the left? Looks like the evil things from Adventure Time (Which is possibly the best ‘kids’ show of all time).

Happy Gilmore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course! Nice one.

I thought it was these guys…

Adventure Game?

Edit: Thought you meant this terrifying thing:

Is that a clown dog?

Just no.

Any filmers/ex filmers care to point me in the direction of somewhere to get potential repair work on a new camera I got?

It’s a fairly old HD cam (Canon XF100 - 2010/11 IIRC) so not sure if parts will be readily available. It’s not essential, but I’d like the 2nd CF card slot to be fixed, as the pins inside are broken. Not a must, but it’d be cool to have two of them sorted.

I watched this and it’s fucked up.

1 Like

Will Canon not do it?
If not, they usually have a list on site of recommended repair shops.

1 Like

I didn’t seem to think to ask Canon themselves. I guess having a nearly 30 year old camera, that’s only fixed by a few heads makes me forget this type of stuff is possible with newer stuff haha.

1 Like

I was going to suggest get a parts camera off eBay but just had a look and there’s nowt. There’s not even any “how to’s” online about repairing it . I have a feeling it’s a send to canon and hope they can replace the part .

1 Like

Yeah I have contacted them now and got all the itinerary to send it off. Sound as a pound.

Hopefully they still have stuff in stock and if not they’ll just send back, init.

1 Like

Ah cool , they still hold their value those cameras, no wonder you want it fixed .

1 Like

Paloma Faith is doing a gig about 2000 yards away from my house and it sounds like I’ve briefly escaped out the front doors of a disco at a rugby club. It’s quite annoying.

3 Likes

Ha no way , I was at oxhey plaza on Monday evening not far from watford FC where Elton John was playing live . Could hear it so clear as we skated . Then rocket man came on and the whole skatepark went nuts . All whilst the sun came down . Absolutely surreal. But amazing.

8 Likes

She just did the only love can feel like this song but it sounds like if I heard it underwater. I could walk over and listen to it for free if i wanted but errrrr…no thanks.

Probably best heard underwater. Or sung underwater

She has an amazing voice but not everyone’s taste in music. Especially next to homes on a Friday night ha