Pointless Topics

Has this been used in a skate video, and if so which one? My housemate thinks it has, I can’t place it and skatevideosite is drawing a blank.

@Dent_Face Recent Skate Cafe video, Ollie Lock! Always wanted to hear that tune in a skate vid so was stoked when it was in that.

3 Likes

Yes, thanks dude!

Mike V was/is in Leeds today on tour with the most bizzare embarrassing version of Black flag hahah. My mate saw him outside Byron burger looking out of place in his flame Cariumas. Wish I had seen him

14 Likes

Had a mad 'ol day yesterday, ended up having to take my mate to the pharmacist downstairs from work after he came down with this gnarly allergic reaction.

Got to witness an epi-pen being used and spent an afternoon just making sure my mukka was sound in the pharmacy, talking shit and that.

Crazy to see how quickly that all escalated, really.

6 Likes

That sounds absolutely incredible.

An update, Mike V has blocked me on insta. Absolute nightmare

14 Likes

Probably watched gifted hater

I heard from someone who was at the recent Sheff Black Flag gig that he reverted to type and grabbed a stage interloper by the throat and threw them back into the pit.

Slugger have got a buy one get one free on decks. Use code BOGOF

I don’t think I could hate Halifax adverts more.

Might go away to Paris, take a break for a week or two. Not been on holiday for 6 or 7 years.

10 Likes

I had a similar one before, had it set to like £3 a video then the guy banged out about 9 in a month, swapped it to a monthly fee

Anyone got Netflix with adverts? Does 720 look ok on a tv?

I’m trying to cut down on outgoings, currently only paying for AppleTV+ at the moment as it’s only like £6, and really resent paying £10 a month for Netflix as it’s mostly filled with rubbish.

That’s exactly why I wouldn’t subscribe to it on an ongoing basis, I just tend to have one month’s worth to watch whichever series is actually any good then I cancel.

Otherwise I pay for Prime so I get all that and then with iPlayer and 4OD I’m hardly struggling for good stuff to watch.

Yeah that’s what I usually do. I guess a tenner for one month is worth it if I can get a film a week and and a couple of tv shows out of it.

Nicholas Winding Refyn has a new show on Netflix which I really want to check out, and don’t think 720p will really do it justice, so might have to just suck it up and give Netflix some money.

1 Like

I’ve heard of a few people using a VPN to subscribe to Netflix Turkey for €3 per month or something. Might work, might not…

1 Like

Friend of mine did this, then used it without going through the VPN and got booted off of it. So it is possible

Good for random statue spotting…

2 Likes