Pointless Topics

It’s made up.

1 Like

Going to be in Cardiff 14th/15th Nov with work but will have time to shred.

Anyone going to be about?

I should be mate!

… If you don’t mind meeting up with a creepy loner weirdo like me.

1 Like

Sounds good iv only skated there once.

#ballbag

Clip at that 8 stair at 3mins.

Be keen to cruise a park or something close to wherever I am staying will let you know where.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah man such a sick part, stoked to watch it again. Remember seeing it when it first came out, mad to think that vid is from 2011 what the fuck!

Went in for a haircut on Saturday. The guy, supposedly the manager/CD, insisted on backblowing my hair dry and after I asked for an Owen Wilson, left me somewhere between Simple Jack and Boris Johnson.

Had lunch with my mum 3 weeks ago and she kept on telling me how nice my hair was last time she saw me and how I should go to back to the hairdresser’s, especially as I had a job interview the week after. So to the hairdresser’s I went and guess what? Dude royally fucked up. I asked for a simple trim and somehow got a mullet. Somebody very kind would possibly say it looks vaguely Ian Brownesque at best but I feel like I’m Ziggy fucking Startdust. Been wearing a hat 24/7 ever since.

Now looking for a hairdresser that won’t fuck up, feeling rather scared.

1 Like

People do that? You asked for an Owen Wilson? Like ‘Give me an Owen Wilson’ and he knew what you meant?

That’s so fucked.

hahaha, class. A girl i work with ‘had her eyebrows done’ at the weekend. They filled them with henna. She looks like Bert from ‘Seasame Street’

3 Likes

I explain it as short trim off the ends, layered, messy, thin out the top, leave the hair over the ears, medium, wavy, etc. And then showed him a photo of Owen Wilson. Most the time, this works.

But came out more a bit more like this.

2 Likes

And why is it fucked to ask for a haircut like that? The more info you can give, generally the better the outcome.

Just thought it was one of those things that only happens in the movies like eating a whole pint of ice-cream with a spoon or hacking the national defence system using your Commodore 64.

I have asked for Geek Pie before. Didn’t get it though.

2 Likes

Boris Wilson

4 Likes

Looks like Casper Brooker

2 Likes

Extremely glad you are not working in the local hair place here, heh…

It doesn’t matter how much you tell a hairdresser you want cut off, they’ll always take far more off. So I say things like ‘pretend you’ve given me the hair cut and you’re just tidying it up at the end’

4 Likes

I miss my Spanish hair dresser. 25Euro … but proper wash and dry, free beer / Gin or whatever you wanted.

Such a nice experience.

Hahaha!

Last few times I’ve had mine cut I asked for a shortback and sides, taking just the tips off the top, knowing they’d take more. First haircuts I’d been happy with in ages :smiley: :smiley:

This guy was Toni & Guy trained, so 25 is cheeeeap.

Used to love seeing people coming to work with the classic 5Euro special haircut. Proper Lego head.