What a part that was.

1 Like

Just seen Joyce’s shop is closing, such a shame, he seemed bang into it

2 Likes

Legacy as well this week. Such a shame.

5 Likes

Legacy going online only.

4 Likes

Can we settle an argument - would you drink water from the bathroom sink, go.

4 Likes

I would

Yeah. Same water supply isn’t it?

I would not, in my brain it lives in a storage tank.

I do it all the time, it’s fine. From the bathroom tap, not the sink, that would just be weird. You shouldn’t drink from a hosepipe though.

2 Likes

Hahaha tap.

Can’t remember what the regulations are but i think any cold tap in your house has to be mains and therefore is drinkable.

What in your mind is the difference between the kitchen tap and the bathroom tap?

Also would you cook on tin foil?

I think in ye olden days all the pipes were lead apart from the cold tap in the kitchen, so traditionally you would only drink from that one.

I don’t understand this one? Is there a global ‘debate’ about cooking on tin foil? If so I’ve never, ever heard about it.

General advice is still don’t.

• drink bathroom water.
1 Like

Someone telling me last night it gives you cancer. Just working out if French people are nuts or not

Well then I’m in big trouble.

I’ll google it later but I would bet on that being an urban myth that came around in round robin emails of the 90s. There was a myth that reusing water bottles gave you cancer from those and this feels on the same level.

1 Like

Do you brush your teeth in the kitchen?

2 Likes

Go to a cancer ward and ask that question and I bet everyone says no.

Thus… we can only assume that the bathroom taps give you cancer.

1 Like

I just don’t like the taste. Always have a pint from kitchen by my bed. Last few days I’ve been smashing about 5-6 pints of water per night due to being ill and that’s been bathroom cold. Tastes different, maybe that’s the 25m or more of copper pipe it sits in for most of the day.

I’d like to think if cancer gets me it’ll be from the years of smoke’n’drank rather than bathroom tap water.