Pointless Topics

There’s other stuff too. But people here do skate pretty burly shit. I’m usually off eating a sandwich near the lowest ledge. Or just not there at all.

2 Likes

I thought it was the cradle that Ben Raemers did a nose stall yank on the railing for.

A quick google revealed this.

Barefoot/dreads. Australian confirmed.

3 Likes

There’s a park near melbourne with a near identical pocket. It’s impossible for all but the most limber people to hit with any speed whatsoever.

Actually might be mellower.

Rad place that , skated it back in 2008 , has it still got all the banks and ledges surrounding it?

I lived in cairns for a year and skated here pretty much everyday.
It was made by the same company that did that massive Shanghai park and at one point was the biggest skatepark in the southern hemisphere.
The town had abit of a skate boom for a few years when the park was built but by the time I lived there a few years later it was pretty quiet and everyday it was just me and 5 or so friends skating it by ourselves.

2 Likes

I went to primary school with his daughter. She was ginger, Jehovah’s Witness and her dad looked like, well…

You can imagine how she got picked on

3 Likes

I also went to secondary school with the daughter of Roy Wood (ELO, Wizzard fame)

Her name?

Holly

Holly Wood

10 Likes

When my other half was pregnant and the subject of names came up, my answer was “Holly if it’s a girl, Balsa if it’s a boy”. :roll_eyes:

When it came to it, we went with neither.

1 Like

Like a cryptic puzzle, ive just worked out your full name Gary :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh hark at Alan Turing here.

13 Likes

Haha, i know my four times table too. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

See Roy Wood all the time, he eats and drinks in a local pub. Still looks exactly the same.

3 Likes

Haha!!

When I first started using that handle, some people thought it was related to head wear (that l didn’t know the name of at the time).

4 Likes

Had a random dream I was on a skate trip with 2 blokes from work and Danny Brady. Halfway through it turned out Brady had been smuggling class A’s worldwide during his career and was some gnarly drug lord. He pulled a gun out as he was found out and shot me in the throat. I physically remember being shot it was only as I ran to an ambulance (somehow still alive) that I woke up. No more cheese before bed for me!

14 Likes

That was me, and I still read it as that.

6 Likes

I forgot it was you. I remember a conversation very loosely along the lines of:

“I bloody love hats, me”
“Well you would with a username like that”
“Er… what?”

:smiley:

2 Likes

Quite often your username makes me want to revisit Gears Of War on Xbox

Er… what?

2 Likes

Main character in the game always wore a doo rag :smile:

3 Likes