Pointless Topics

You always get ‘celebs’ from panto walking around town here at Christmas … Vic Reeves is from here too and can be spotted about when up visiting family once in a blue moon too.

1 Like

Combo of the two above posts - I wilsoned out after ollieing some stairs near Salisbury Playhouse in ‘91 and was asked if I was ok by a couple of passers-by, Vic Reeves and Miles Hunt from Wonderstuff.

1 Like

The group of 4 have very different shadows to the other one nearest your hand and look like they’re floating above the table. Was Kate Middleton flexing her photoshop skills for you? :wink:

2 Likes

I’m going to send my assistant to the dungeon for this!

1 Like

Miles Hunt - “Hey Vic that skater who slammed looked really dizzy!’

Vic Reeves - * lightbulb moment *

Saw this on slap.
Honestly, if baker had made a ‘weed saves lives!’ Teeshirt in the red baker font in 2005 it could have been their DGK ‘I heart haters’, or huf weedsocks cash cow.

4 Likes

This is Aunty Skates. In her 40s and tired of being left out while her husband and children went skateboarding, she decided to join them and hasn’t looked back. :skateboard:

Love it.

3 Likes

I often see this pop up but can’t remember what it means (if I ever knew).

BGP

I googled but know it isn’t Border Guard Patrol or Boob Growth Potential.

Background Props?

3 Likes

‘Aunty Hero’ could have been better.

10 Likes

You got it right - background props

1 Like

Was that term originally from big brother?

Cheers Anon!

1 Like

Possibly

Ba Dum Tish GIFs | Tenor

3 Likes

Jimmy needs a bio-pic

The raven opened his own savings account with the Hollywood Building And Loan Association in April 1940, releasing a dime in a deposit box. Jimmy’s growing bank balance meant that he would regularly receive letters begging for money, with most people telling him their sob stories and others asking him to invest in oil wells.

1 Like

This was Mark’s username on the old forum :rofl:

1 Like

The housing market is insane.

Does any here look at that @rachkitkat Insta with the pisstake house for sale ads?

Just check around me. This is all you could get for 3.5. massive farm house, farm sheds, barns, 2 cottages as big as that one on London and a shit ton of fields.

1 Like

Not sure what thread to use… Spot spotting thread felt wrong, it’s a park.

Check out these gnarballs I found in Cairns

Pocket in the second photo looks so fun to shoot around.

Obviously, I did not skate it.

4 Likes

How many people on Earth could session that? What a waste of concrete.

6 Likes