Covid

Reckon a second lockdown is coming?

1 Like

Some of the stuff iv seen on Facebook - today it was 19 Covid Deaths yesterday but 39 murders in England.

What a load of shite. Average murder rate isn’t even two a day.

I highly doubt it but it does seem like there’s a new country added to the quarantine list every day. It all feels pretty alarming.

I think they’ll just do it in areas from now on, so and so area is locked down, then it reopens for somewhere else to go into lockdown. So it’s not one big shut down of schools and business every time, ect.

Once they figure schools out I reckon it’ll just be like this forever.

it’s really starting to fuck me off how badly data is being shared (not just this country). daily deaths and serious hospitalisations are don and have been stable which is great and all. i want to see data

new cases are rising everywhere but we’re not sharing numbers on testing. are we testing more? the WHO thinks younger people are driving it now but we’re not sharing data on that, who is testing positive? what region are they in? clearly we have all this data, why not fucking share it

the last ONS data we published that broke down the ages/genders/ethnicity/regions was months and months ago

edit - i have found the testing data, apparently we did roughly 163,000 tests today. that’s actually more than i would have expected

Have a really good mate of mine who is continuously chatting in a group whatsapp group about how there is more to the lockdown here in Melbourne/Australia than meets the eye. Depopulation, way to sneak passing laws, other agendas etc. Will not listen to everyone’s opinions and keeps urging everyone to “wake up”. Dreading having a catchup with him as I know I’m gonna be subject to being convinced of what he thinks is happening.

People are fucking nuts.

2 Likes

All the reasons not to go back to the office?!

Surely an ad for WFH.

6 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

so my kid went back to school today. first day and we just got a letter that someone in his year has been sent home for suspected covid. they have to get tested and if its positive my kid needs to quarantine for 2 weeks. then if he shows symptoms in those 2 weeks he has to get tested and on and on and on and on

first. fucking. day.

1 Like

ABP…? That’s what I just replied to…

Sanchez has his own rules.

Turns out the kid is fine and the school overreacted. Our villages local Facebook page has already gone on a witch hunt, found the parents and flamed them. Fucked up

Bollocks, I failed at internetting.

Awesome, three days back and now we’ve had our second “suspected covid in class” letter

2 Likes

I’m surprised they’re keeping the schools open, there seems to be quite a few outbreaks going on.

Fed-up parents have the vote.

1 Like