Post here features you want to see on the forum

nup - solid jpg.
is png better?

Yeah I think so. Is more flexible at least.

1 Like

this is png, clear background, 2000 px wide. gimme a shout if needed

1 Like

Sick!

Was hoping he might have a certain price tag on his clothing though as a nod to N26.

1 Like

A Ā£85 hoody? Farting out that bad weather, haha.

1 Like

Needs text on it I think, and to be a bit taller (even if itā€™s transparent). Can you?

1 Like

Iā€™m slammed tonight, got shitloads to do so donā€™t think I can work on any forum stuff

Popped by this morning and that banner was not good for the work lurk. So glad itā€™s changed

yep - what dimensions pls?

Hahahaha change theme to ā€˜Work Lurkā€™ to get your Marketing Growth Hack on!

1. Click your avatar image (top right), click the cog icon
  2. Go to ā€˜Preferencesā€™ at the top
  3. Go to ā€˜Interfaceā€™ on the left hand side
  4. Select ā€˜Work Lurkā€™ for your default theme
  5. Click ā€˜Save Changesā€™
  6. Kneel down, look back at filmer, kiss knuckle whilst giving a ā€˜whatā€™s upā€™ nod

Can you make work lurk dark theme?

Thatā€™s amazing. I once did six months in a call centre, in purgatory between jobs, and got the whole floor banned from using the internet at all because of Sidewalk forum usage. They were a total bunch of dicks anyway and I stopped going after that anyway, but this would probably have helped a lot back then. What a time to be alive.

Probably me being really stupid, but how do you quote someone in a reply?
It would be good to seem like Iā€™m making some sort of sense!

Highlight their text. Also how Reddit works.

Amazing, thank you!!

TBH @hugo itā€™s a bit of a ballache to do it, I donā€™t want to do a theme for every request. I will bear it in mind though. Going to see if I can do an automatic image hide until clicked or something.

1 Like

DAS WUM TOK 'BOUT

Spanky you g!!!

Do you always have to scroll to the top of a thread to get the banner link to go back to the main page? Or press the back button? First world problems and all, just wondering if thereā€™s anything on the page that takes you straight back.