PR STUNT £££ - SKATER WITH OVER 10K FOLLOWERS ONLY

This is the thread of the year. So sick.

2 Likes

I don’t have enough followers but I would’ve loved 3 pounds. :cry:

You’d need to buy the wig out of that three quid though.

1 Like

Check out my website, yeah? It’s well fucking futile

7 Likes

This is incredible - a floating image over a headline underneath a load of bumf about how good they are at technology

3 Likes

Oh god this is going to take up a lot of my day.

… But did they check how many people wanted to order from just eat before they went through the ‘emotion scanner’? It might…just might have made all of the time, money and effort spent on this entirely pointless if they didn’t.

1 Like

" The activation drew in huge crowds as it toured key London train stations hugely exceeding all KPI’s, creating a huge footprint on social media and real talking point on the ground.

The activation was so successful it noted by Coca-Cola as one of their best activations of 2015! Along with this, the campaign received lots of industry press in Event Magazine, Campaign live, Marketing Week and more.

It was listed by Twitter themselves as one of the 5 best activations of 2015!"

Even the copy is just garbage. Maybe this one got passed to the work experience person, some mug they found on a forum somewhere.

2 Likes

Also the headline on that page is all smushed up and I can’t read it. Maybe this is what the future of technology is but I quite like websites that aren’t completely fucking shit for the time being.

3 Likes

Not how you use a semi-colon either.

‘Create London’, eh? Noted.

1 Like

Hahahahahhahaha

Alright lads. We need to give shoppers that gentle reminder if you want something special, go to Tiffany.

…hmmm.

…ROBOTS.

Yesss. Avo on toast all round.

3 Likes

Beatboxing too, that’s well urban and on-trend.

Their fast-and-loose approach to grammar and sentence construction is so edgy, I love it.

Sorry guys, I came on here for a professional response. It appears I made a mistake coming onto this forum for a helping hand. You appear to write off the projects which we’ve worked on, just to note if you can’t do or make it yourself you should never diss it. What can you showcase? Perhaps I can have a go too.

I am an Agent with a roster of 15+ Extreme Sports Athletes, Slide into my DM’s

2 Likes

LOL.

I work in marketing.

I can look at money I’ve spent and money I’ve generated for my company to the pound and pence.

Can you?

7 Likes

Or do you just peddle a load of woo that sounds impressive to companies with deep pockets?

‘Through our robot event, happiness levels went up 73%’

1 Like

Oh god, really was the wrong forum. Happy Monday and thanks guys!

3 Likes

What’s this Top Trumps LOL!

No worries. Good luck selling fresh air to people who can afford it. :grinning:

Good luck with reaching closer to your death bed

2 Likes