PR STUNT £££ - SKATER WITH OVER 10K FOLLOWERS ONLY

Cool, and nothing but cool.

7 Likes

@Les_Zeppelin I fucking pissed myself at this.

The copy on the website is fucking awful. (I’ve just poo pooed £3k’s worth of copy for my site because its dogshit)

1 Like

Love to talk, but, you know, NDA’s and all that. Sorry.

6 Likes

And you were trying to get our help, hahaahaha.

1 Like

I’ve just gone to the chairman of my company and told him that we need robots. Beatboxing robots.

I’ll let you all know how I get on.

7 Likes

honestly the best post so far on the new forum

fucking quality

4 Likes

It’s honestly one of the best things in life to witness when someone who has only ever heard yes hears a no. I feel this is kinda that vibe.

5 Likes

It’s just kind of sad that every time I see one of these, they think it’s the first time, and that they’re doing us a favour by even approaching us!

1 Like

Wow, that was really low. I hope no one participates in your “stunt”.

Will, you forget that we have your email address, and can easily email a screenshot of your welcoming responses to your manager. Nice work!

1 Like

A skate stunt taking place at a race circuit has big red ‘we don’t know what we’re doing’ warning signs all over it from the start.

3 Likes

Some Coca-Cola t-shirts and beatboxing robots beg to differ. Cool, and nothing but cool.

3 Likes

…and we all know they only cool Coca-Cola tee is one in Hebrew, so you can look like Ethan Fowler in Art Bars, Subtitles and Seagulls.

2 Likes

Usually expect some dude to do the loop for a train ticket and 10 quid, using thier custom skateboard they got made in China

1 Like

3 Likes

Honestly we should do this. No professionalism at all, and they think he can mug us off.

I still want to know why they need to have over 10k followers?

1 Like

that todays currency, they are going to be paid in followers

1 Like

I wonder how many followers this agency has? Must be over 10k surely

nope

Looks like they are trying to advertise for free out of it by piggybacking on the skaters followers

WOW

4,008. lol

1 Like