PR STUNT £££ - SKATER WITH OVER 10K FOLLOWERS ONLY

I bet I could get more followers with a cock graff page

3 Likes

infinitely

My sister started an account posting pics of her dogs the other week. Over 1k followers already, haha.

There is no doubt that the OP is lurking to see what we are saying too. It would be so hard to resist.

Bloody nora. I don’t log on for a few hours any you guys blow my chances of performing stunts! I’ve just checked Instagram and I have 157 followers. Would that be ok? I can do slash grinds that sometimes from the right angle look like a Smith.

6 Likes

Capture3

captaure%207

6 Likes

So should of stitched them up with Craig Questions!

Mate why’s your website shit!?

r/fellowkids

Jesus you guys really went in hard, that poor dude at Create London. Not that I know anyone there.

Why don’t we make this constructive, what approach could he have taken to inspire us all to help?

Maybe some starting points:

• Don’t blast subject line with capital letters
  • Maybe start off with 'We’re looking for a reliable, professional UK skater who has a significant Insta presence (maybe 10k+ followers?) and might be interested in an event we’re organising
  • Pay starts at around £1k for 1 day’s work, dependent on experience and following
  • Will feature in x, y and z
  • Is needed by 23rd October

‘PR STUNT’ just sounds a bit desperate.

8 Likes

I thought about replying like that but this forum needed a taste of the old forum to keep us from going all sterile.

6 Likes

“£££” always suggests classy professionalism to me, whether online or scrawled on a window of a closing-down mattress shop.

8 Likes

true true

Yeah imagine if you saw a job as a senior event producer and it started with ‘EVENT PRODUCER NEEDED £££ - PERSON WITH MINIMUM 3x D&AD PENCILS’ or something, it just looks so gauche

1 Like

Overruled

3 Likes

Hahahaha

Spends:

• one minute on google in an attempt to reach out to skateboarders

• two minutes signing up to forum and creating username

• five minutes writing/replying to posts

• lifetime on way to deathbed telling anyone who’ll listen what a bunch of cunts skateboarders are

14 Likes

I am genuinely suprised you guys weren’t harder on him,anyone who came on MAS with this sort of shit was destroyed after one post with a tirade of appropriate abuse,skateboarders must be getting softer nowdays :shushing_face:

Wheres the fun in that?

Must have dished out 50 likes in this thread so far.

1 Like

Is it still the case that the word kitchen gets automatically changed to “I’m a spammy wanker” due to all the sales spam the forum received at some point?