Primitive - Encore

Yep you’re right!

SOTY, GOAT, take your pick.

1 Like

P-Rod knows what he’s doing. I’m far from Primitive’s target audience but I really appreciate their output. JB and Franky Villani in the same vid? Fuck yeah.

How come none of you mentioned Carlos Ribeiro? Dude’s skating is otherworldly. That switch flip backtail was science fiction material.

3 Likes

backside nollie heel fakie nosegrind on the rail was also jokes

1 Like

I’m not normally a fan of “perfect” tricks, but that was ridiculous, couldn’t have possibly executed it better, seemed to stay the same speed the whole time and just glided along the ledge.

2 Likes

And that bank to up the rail lipslide. Did not see that one coming!

Carlos isn’t my dude, i definitely appreciated his section more on the second watch but he’s just not that interesting to me. he’s too SLS and not enough fun. basically he’s not Frankie or Tiago

actually i’ll tell you what. in the outro of the video they had a sort of “encore greatest hits” and that had loads of Carlos’s tricks in it. that made me appreciate his section a lot more

Same here! Perfection is boring but that was a good example of the exception proving the rule, as there’s no way anyone should be able to do that trick, that well. My mind was blown.

1 Like

Big fan of Franky, fan of Carlos, not that into Tiago. Don’t get me wrong, I totally appreciate his skating and his pop and I’m not saying anything negative about him. I can’t relate to his skating while Franky doing a kickflip on a small bump and Carlos skating ledges does make me want to skate. Tiago is too superhuman, it seems like what he’s doing is something else, in another universe.

1 Like