Publications

I’m a fan of full bleed, nothing else needed except a credit, like the old Transworlds

2 Likes

I’m putting out issue 2 of ‘skater owned’ zine for next month’s Skateshop Day. This time it’s got portraits and interviews with shop owners from Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Spain and other places too haha. Anyway here’s the link https://secretcurbclub.bigcartel.com/product/skater-owned-zine-2-1

4 Likes

Been really enjoying Goblin and Confusion Zines recently. Also picked up the first two issues of the Toy Machine archive zine on Palomino. Have the latest copy of Skateboarders Companion on the way, hoping I get the bundled calendar. Have t had one in a good while but some sick skate pics on the wall won’t go amiss!

1 Like

Skater Owned 2 is available now, Secret Curb Club issue 3 is out on Friday. Both come with screen printed stickers via Don Brider.

4 Likes

interesting history of TWS

1 Like

saw this on FB

2 Likes

Just emailed him

1 Like

Same, book sounds sick

These are just graphics from 1992 only?

more on the 1992 graphics book

3 Likes

Oh shit.

1 Like

Mine too. Looking forward to flicking through it and seeing some of my old boards and hopefully some I’ve forgotten I had.

1 Like

Mines been posted too

1 Like

That book looks like a thing of beauty. Not sure I could distinguish between which boards I actually did own vs the boards 14 year old me just gazed longingly at and wished really hard I’d owned.

1 Like

Board graphics changed monthly in 1992. There were shitloads of graphics then.

2 Likes

Looks excellent. Just emailed, hope there’s some left

1 Like

There is, just waiting for shipping :+1:

Already spent too much over the last day or so but fuck it, sun is shining and it’s hot.

2 Likes

I just got the email from Manuel to say mine’s coming too

1 Like

Ordered mine today, looking forward to receiving it.

1 Like

This guy contacted me a while back to ask if I could send HD photos of all my 1992 decks but I couldn’t be arsed to do it. I was very busy at the time. He must have put the entire book together from photos that have been sent to him because I don’t think he took any himself. Kind of mad.

1 Like