Quartersnacks - Best Parts and Videos, 2010-2019

I do know what you’re saying I’m kind of playing devils advocate because as you say everything is subjective.
Kooking it is also gonna be subjective too as someone would say becoming an Olympian/getting corporate sponsors is kooking it where as someone else would say you are kooking it for not taking the money!

I honestly can’t understand how anyone who’s been skating for a solid chunk of time thinks that the best part= the hardest tricks

But to some people (not myself) thats what its all about

Yeah I know, still doesn’t mean I understand it

In your world the most watched youtube video must be the best skateboard video part ever then? The skater who has the most national news coverage must be better than a skater thats had more Thrasher covers in the last ten years? Thats how you judge what makes a good skater? Jokes.

Thats one of the great things about skateboarding though, there are endless possibilities of what people like and none of them are wrong its just down to that individual person.
I personally think it looks stupid when people wear trackies or tuck their shirt in but people like doing it and thats rad that they’re into something different!

3 Likes
1 Like

As I thought, Nyjah top.

1 Like

Sick troll.

Best videos of the last 10 years:

No real surprises in regards to the winner.

2 Likes