Random pictures

Is Squid game worth watching?

1 Like

Yes! It’s so good.

1 Like

Someone’s too highbrow for the tv thread.

1 Like

Hahahhaha, lol.

It’s worth watching. It’s not as good as Tiger King or queens gambit (in regards to hyped netflix shows)

1 Like

I almost don’t want to watch it because every other soul I know has watched it, does that make sense?
I’ve also never watched a single Game of Thrones episode, I’m pretty stoked on that.

5 Likes

GoT was brilliant until the last series

4 Likes

I would legitimately enjoy a GoT rewatch. I’m not above it. I know that the last season is dogshit, and have no expectations for any form of closure. I barely remember what happened in the opening seasons tbh, but I remember fucking loving it.

3 Likes

Gonna wait and watch it with my kids when they’re old enough.

I remember setting my alarm on Monday morning to watch it before I went to work so I wouldn’t have any spoilers throughout the day.
I can’t remember being that involved with a fucking tv show before or since.

1 Like

Tried it once but just couldn’t get into it.
Like a Peter Stringfellows Lord of the Rings :sweat_smile:
I should give it another try.

Didn’t like Queen’s Gambit. Found it really dull.

1 Like

I get up early to watch wu tang American saga on Wednesdays.
It’s so much fun.

Same.

And I like chess.

Get this TV talk into the football thread.

Glad it’s not just me. Everyone seemed to bum it, thought maybe binge watching Line of Duty had melted my brain.

2 Likes

Noticing all the little shops are selling bags and scales these days. Gear is everywhere.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Well fucking deserved. Absolutely hate Halloween. Just everyone wasting perfectly good veg, all of it going rotten on doorsteps, buying shitloads of plastic tat to go out in fancy dress and then it all goes in landfill or scatters about the countryside. Little snotty kids, their parents or people obviously old enough to know better hammering on the door and pissing the dog off. No I haven’t got any sweets, piss off.

6 Likes