Random pictures

Just when you think youve got the hang of just how weird Americans can be, they throw another curveball.
Father & Child cow wrestling ffs

3 Likes

I feel sorry for that model.

• trips on catwalk
  • rides away clean
3 Likes

4 Likes

What a fucking melt.

I feel like the current wave of politics/politicians is purposefully trying to draw ad hominem attacks in order to deflect from debate of policy and practice.

There is no other reasonable explanation for why they are such personally objectionable people.

The fact that the politicians are so bad is deflecting proper scrutiny of what they are saying, and while the people can come and go the policies remain the same.

3 Likes

I agree that it’s happening though not sure it’s purposeful. I wouldn’t give them that much credit. I think that the current shower of shit are just a symptom of a population where too many people don’t even recognise or value things like common decency.

1 Like

Yeah there is (sort of). This guy was a Brexit Party MEP and he’s thick as shit.

I agree with you and I think it’ll simply result in more people just not bothering to vote or even caring that much about politics. It’s a soap opera now.

antonio-banderas

1 Like

Amazing. Its interesting Lib Dem making up grounds.

That’s a parody account.

Shame.

1 Like

Is this a parody account? I dont know what’s real anymore.

That’s the sort of article they write knowing that it’s a load of shit, and that people will share it going “what a load of shit” and then somehow everyone is just looking at loads of shit.

3 Likes

My line of reasoning is that if you resort to an ad hominem attack, you’ve already lost the debate and you lose the right to respond effectively.

But how can you not resort to attacking the person when you’re debating with Boris or Fabricant? It’s like they use their ridiculousness as a superpower.

MESSAGE DELETED

@anon16628759
You’ve been asked to stick to skate only chat. You agreed.
Play by the rules or you will be booted.

You don’t even deserve this warning.

3 Likes

Look at this graph

10 Likes

Saw the graph by itself on twitter this morning and thought it must have been from something like Private Eye, absolute madness.