Random pictures

9 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

11 Likes

2 Likes

Upset he won now and not the other twat.

1 Like

One of those increasingly common situations where you want both to lose.

3 Likes

Vote for me. A tit.

2 Likes

We have an embryo in the freezer. If we just leave it there and don’t have a baby are we murderers?

1 Like

If life begins at conception is wanking permitted in their eyes or not (obviously not literally into their eyes :slightly_smiling_face:).
Its going to take a brave man to deny ‘chucking one out’ at the pearly gates.

1 Like

There was an interesting thought piece that said the foetus that “has rights” from conception, as soon as it’s born the rights move over to its mother who is deemed capable to make decisions on its upbringing until its able to decide for itself so Whats the difference in letting the mother decide from day one?

2 Likes

6 Likes

What possesses people to say unspeakably stupid shit like this on subjects way, way, way, way, way outside their sphere of knowledge or expertise? You will get fucking owned every single time.

5 Likes

It’s the ‘they’ and ‘us’ bits of his post that are the worst.
‘They’ - the booooring boffins with their fancy useless qualifications, skills and experience (get a real job you boffin twats hurhurhur!) - trying to tell ‘us’ - the Sun-reading, knowitall Michael Fabricants who put “University of Life” on their racist Facebook profile - what to do all the time.

I really, really hate ‘us’

2 Likes

100%

I imagine there was a lot of that in this.

FYLB7F-XwAAR-re

Right Said Fred tackling critical thinking. What a time to be alive.

5 Likes

Stolen from Facebook.

I’ve since googled it and apparently, this is actually a thing people are doing as a cure for piles.

Give me strength.

Strength to get them in?

Or pull them out?

4 Likes

I have limited experience with piles, but I would think the last thing you would want would be a large frozen vegetable bunged up there?

Maybe frozen green beans but not a broad vegetable like a potato. Thin end of a parsnip at the most.

1 Like