Random pictures

Prestwick Airport used to host raves, when no airlines wanted to use it. We would go and drink and eat cosmic yoghurt outside it, and listen to it from there, then in the morning on your paper round you’d see all these sweaty fucked aliens staggering about the town trying to find food/escape.

Of course it’s all different now. It’s all cheap flights to Europe now, isn’t it?

1 Like

Just popped up on my Google feed

7 Likes

3 Likes

Posting for ten years? From Saltcoats? It’s probably legit.

PAY ME AND WANK ME OFF

1 Like

3 Likes

Pretty sure that’s just up past Bermondsey station. Up the road turn right

4 Likes

2 Likes

Story of my life.

That placement is not a coincidence btw.

1 Like
5 Likes

7 Likes

Might be time to give the socials a rest for a bit…?

Deleted Insta and facebook from phone earlier today. Feels good.

2 Likes

The only thing I’m missing is messenger. Have been tempted to put it back my phone but I’ve forgotten my password and it was registered to an old Yahoo email account, which I’ve also forgotten the password for. I cant be trusted to remember things anymore.

I guess this should go in the random pictures, an art installation in London. NSFW?

Messenger is completely seperate. You can have it on its own.

Quit insta but got back on in lockdown but went on a feelgood cull where only follow people that don’t fill me with rage or jealousy.

I’ve got a personal Facebook but did quit for a while. I have another hobby where I build models of Japanese robots so all my other socials are purely about that. I could probably get by without Facebook to be honest.

1 Like

Yeah but I cant get back into that account and I cant be arsed to start again.