Random pictures

That actually sounds sick. Forbidden Planet here in Dublin has a good selection of Gundam models which I always thought weren’t posable, but they are. Might get one for the boy for Christmas, he’s fully into Transformers in particular along with assorted mecha and whatnot. Post some pics!

That’s mainly what I build, but some other stuff too. Let me know if you need any recommendations.

3 Likes

that took me way too long.

43c44768cea12571c8f9e07fd5a4888d

1 Like

2 Likes

Have fun kids

Fewer accidents. Maybe ill advise him of his mistake.

4 Likes

Imagine the feeling of pride when you read that some kid got painlessly shanked to death by someone using your signature knife. What a weird thing to put your name to…

Fucking mall-ninja neckbeard. Some people will do anything for money. Can’t imagine he’s getting a lot out of it either

Anyone had a signature gun yet?

Not justifying it but it’s just different in the states.

They have guns and so knives are seen as a tool and not a weapon.

There’s a trend called EDC which means ‘Everyday Carry’. It’s for blokes who like gadgets such as torches, knives, watches, pens etc.

It just doesn’t translate over here.

2 Likes

Weren’t Kershaw knives an official sponsor of Street League in the States and then when they had that comp in London their advertising got pulled, (quite rightly so), as London was in the middle of a really bad spell of knife related deaths?

2 Likes

I more often than not have my Grandfather’s antique pocket knife on me. I use it as a tool. That and my Swiss Army knife. I also have a tactical torch in my backpack and one in my cars. They could be deemed to be weapons but at the end of the day I’m a middle aged, middle class man who doesn’t live in an urban setting, and I also live like a hermit/monk and barely see anyone. It’s not appropriate to be marketing knives to a young demographic and try to make them look ‘cool’. It’s also probably not that necessary to have a knife on you on a day to day basis if you live in town and don’t do anything outdoorsy.

You need a nice field watch :slight_smile:

Or a Rolex explorer if you have £6k.

Yep!

https://twitter.com/LDN_gov/status/999717080801964036?s=20

1 Like