Sandwiches

Those videos genuinely upset me a bit. Part of me just feels a bit sad that I don’t think she’s trolling, I think she genuinely eats like that

1 Like

Christ I’ve just watched her make an egg and bacon pie and it’s genuinely harrowing. She makes the worst pastry imaginable, fries bacon in lard, cooks the eggs then pours the cooked solid eggs into this sketchy pastry with about 5 rashers of bacon and cooks it in the oven. And for some reason she keeps saying things have congealed.

So rank.

Ha. I watched the one where she made egg fried rice and the guy was like ‘is the rice supposed to still be crunchy?’

Have you seen the one where Uncle a Roger reviews her video?

Yes I did haha. Love Uncle Roger

3 Likes

Classic combo of cheese slices and potato waffles in a premium Greek-style flatbread with a splash of hot sauce! chef’s kiss

1 Like

A bit of mayo involved and that’s perfection right there!

2 Likes

Sick! Getting the Bish seal of approval is better than a Michelin star.

7 Likes

Not a sandwich but fuck it.
Well advise getting one of these toastie makers you put on the hob, I use it for elaborate folded wraps.
This one was a crushed felafel and cheese.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Where’s that greek flatbread from?

Also does anyone know where you can get that flatbread type stuff that you get in Moroccan places? It’s a bit like an Indian chapati.

I’m hammering these at the moment.

Making a lot of chicken tikka, lettuce, cucumber and mint yogurt sandwiches and are really good for bacon too. Or anything. You put them in the toaster.

3 Likes

Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbreads. They’re banging.

Do you have to use them all the minute you open the packet?

Yeah. The big drawback. They go stale if you look at them.

1 Like

No, you don’t. You can leave some in the packet.

1 Like

The Asda kebab bread is off the chart. It’s really soft and when heated on the pan keeps a lovely soft interior with a heated outside.

It’s like a blanket for my meats/cheese.

Usually find supermarket pittas etc a bit hard.

bread

3 Likes

I almost had a stroke reading this post.

5 Likes

Went full Bish last night and made a bolognese sandwich in garlic bread… not as nice as I’d imagined.

4 Likes

Thought about you nutters last night: https://www.instagram.com/stories/francoisgrand/2643945635848498315/

5 Likes

Think you need a softer bread to compliment the bolognese. Bet that’d be killer with fried bread or eggy bread!

1 Like