Sandwiches

Real soft fluffy bread. Its banging tbf

1 Like

Top Tier bread, it’s super super soft bread that’s in the shape of a circle rather than a square.

It goes especially well with soft fillings, my go to is boiled eggs and butter.

2 Likes

I got it mixed up with mini rolls which to be fair wouldnt be that strange for this thread

3 Likes

Had to do a Bish for lunch as I didn’t really have anything in. M&S frozen potato rosti, with feta cubes and sriracha, wrapped in a corn tortilla.

It tasted very salty and very pale. Theoretically if I’d put some avocado and maybe some coriander on it, and used sweet potato, it could have worked as actual taco.

2 Likes

Don’t underestimate coffee on cornflakes :rofl:

‘A few of my favourite things’

Been editing at home a lot recently so it’s back to making fun combos for lunch!

This is triple a sarnie mix of prawn Alfredo, beans and mini sausages, cheese and mayo!

A fusion of Italian and British cuisine that I’ve always fancied trying!

1. Mayo that bread!

1. Add cheese to two slices and beans with sausages to the what will be your middle slice. If you don’t want the beans you need to have at least ketchup as you have to have something to balance out the creaminess of the sarnie.

1. Cook up some prawn Alfredo pasta. I got a lovely microwave one for speed.

2. Dish about half onto one of the bread and cheese slices. Pack in as tight as possible so as not to have lots dropping off the side.

1. Construct your 3 layer stack like it’s Xmas day and you’re building a Lego castle.

1. Mayo the top and bottom and toastie that bad boy up in a pan until golden and sealed.

1. Plate up and garnish with the remaining pasta.

Not gonna lie but this absolutely filled me up. It was delicious but it’s the first one of my sarnie combos that has really made have to sit down afterwards from fullness.

The only bit I think I would change would be maybe adding some more tang in there somewhere to counter balance the cream!

10 Likes

That looks absolutely revolting, even looking at the screen is making me feel mildly nauseous. Good work.

6 Likes

Fixed that

2 Likes

It was VERY filling. I think next time I’ll deffo not have the side of pasta as well.
Also might have a dipping pot of red sauce or chutney to balance it a bit.

1 Like

Tub of Swarfega might work?

2 Likes

Christ @Bish

1 Like

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. That.

Honestly mate. This is a culinary cry for help.

5 Likes

Worth giving owt a try!

4 Likes

That sort of cavalier thinking got us to this point

5 Likes

Would be quite nice if you removed the pasta, prawns, sausages, beans and extra slice of bread tbf

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sausage, Bean and Prawn Pasta :joy_cat:

FFS

2 Likes

Just sat down to work with a pulsating hangover after my work xmas thing yesterday, and this is my first image of food for the day. It’s not gone down well. Luckily there’s nothing to go up in my system as yet.

5 Likes

This is where you went wrong.

2 Likes

I’ve missed these. Keep them coming please @Bish

2 Likes