Shoes

Ha, you fell into my trap; I can now post my favourite instagram page right now:
https://www.instagram.com/phatvbombs/

1 Like

Karma.

For the record, I do like varial flips (but I don’t like hardflips). I was just being funny for the sake of it.

Cool page, first clip I checked was at Frontside Gardens! I loved that place.

White trainers and light denim jeans makes anyone look like a proper Kev.

White suede always gets dirty really quickly and white leather sneaks just look wrong after you’ve skated and scuffed them up.

Yeah, frontside was great, shame it’s now a massive block of flats.

Ah.

Cool.

3 Likes

haha, no wonder the skateparks were deserted Franc.

Nice moves though.

Hahaha!

Outfits can be funny, we all have our own visions of fashion faux-pas.
Somebody mentioned loving navy shoes with black jeans the other day, which is one of the wrongest thing you can do in my eyes. Like black jeans with a brown top. And I see that a lot.
Light denim and white shoes can look very early 90s Guns N’Roses or something for sure.

Brad Cromer rocks light denim with white shoes all the time.

I didn’t spend 5 hours finding those clips by the way, I just checked Instagram and he posted that second clip a minute ago. Haha.

1 Like

That first clip, woah! He makes skating look so good. Maybe it’s a particular cut of light denim jeans with white trainers that makes the wearer look like someones dad. That looked fine.

Careful. Light jeans / white trainers can be a gateway to… er… a more ‘eccentric fit’.

Yeah mate, I know what you mean.

Going to have to get his second model before they aren’t around:

Haha, Cromer has some really good clips wearing light denim and white shoes on his story right now > https://www.instagram.com/stories/bradcromer/

What a kickflip.

People always talk about Penny and Reynolds when it comes to kickflips but I think Cromer possibly has the best one. One of the best for sure. His frontside flips are fucking badass too.

His name should definitely be in there, Rowley has a great frontside flip as well.

He has a good one for sure but I have a hard time separating the art from the artist with skateboarding and he’s in the same category as MJ and Koston these days. Really, really far from the childhood heroes they once were.

Carroll obviously has a really good frontside flip. JB too.

2 Likes

FS flips, Carl Shipman!

Fs flips = Sarmiento