Shoes

Has anyone skated any of the ‘new’ ‘old’ type DCs? Kind of want some of these but they look super stiff. Are they too thick or nah

I bought a pair of Legacy Slims, haven’t skated them but they don’t feel like you are wearing a breeze block.

Too many extra and pointless panels in that shoe.

Explains why the vulc was stopped. Thought those Matchbreak were the replacement so this is pretty rad.

That’s a nice looking shoe

Always fancied some buzenitz, great looking shoe but they always felt like wearing high heels… er I imagine.

I do really love the NB shoes that look like these though, can never remember the model. Always come in funky colours. One of the best looking shoes ever.

1 Like

They are like wearing high heels.

2 Likes

I can’t find this NB shoe, it’s like a secret easter egg shoe, you have to type something special into google to get the cheat page.

It is my current chiller and is not like a high heel.
Sturdy shoe.
If i still skated I could imagine them to be really good at their job.
Comfy, can feel a bit through the sole and can probably take some hammer.
Well made.

The sole is quite slippery. And yeah, big heel.

1 Like

Skating that Gonz Aloha Super at the mo, so good.

Busenitz have a high heel. The Vulcs don’t.

Pissing me off now, what is it?

Model is Epic, jeez, why the fuck was that so hard to find?

Looks like an old aesthetics ad

1 Like

Why can no company grasp lacing a shoe the way somebody would wear it when they make these ads?

Hated the big tongue on the boozenitz before.

These look ok.

But I can’t pull off adidas.

I’d prefer the half hidden lace loops the first ones had but the tongues and heels on these look way better, should’ve done them like that first time around.

Mine had it but also had a dotted guide to trim it off.
As for not being able to pull off Adidas, does that mean you permanently have a pair on and now have to buy shoes to go over your perma shoes?

Na but you know how some people are adidas and some are Nike?

I have basically never worn adidas so it feels off brand if I do.

I like a lot of the Lakai models out currently.

I traditionally have been Nike over adi, mainly because of the extra width Nike seemed to offer.
The boozers fit fine though and are the first adis I’ve had in years and years.

I tried one pair a couple years ago, not sure which model but it was mega tight fitting and not that great.