Shoes

Man, seems there are no NB Epics around, discontinued? Anyone had any before?new-balance-epic-tr-suede-orange-navy-1

Those accel’s are nice.

1 Like

Exactly, A buzenitz for the accel wearer.

Can’t find any anywhere for sale apart from 1 pair in my size on ebay in Glasgow. How do NB fit usually?

They’re too small.

2 Likes

Not a fan of how a lot of NB shoes seem to have a side panel which overlaps forward over the toe box.

Ok, so half size up should do it?

Yeah, could easily end up like an air intake if skated.

1 Like

Just bought the last pair I could find of the tan ones. We’ll see if they’re as nice as I think they look.

I have to half size up, yeah. If you’re used to Nike or adidas (which I guess you aren’t) you’ll get a fright at how stiff they are.

1 Like

I’ve got them in U.K 10’s (which It says is a USA 10.5). Im normally a U.K 9.

this model? Hmmm, I guess i’ll find out ha.

The 225.

Ah ok. ta.

I’m currently wearing airwalk jammer lo’s mainly cos i found they fit spot on and are comfy.
only downside is the insole never seems to last long, thin soles so nice feel on the board. Doubt they’d last long with someone who skates properly mind

I have a pair of those NB. The red Lost Art ones. Definitely go half size up if you can. I just liked the way they were Made in England.

Ha, I found my NBs were a lot less stiff than my adidas.

Re sizing, I tend to go up a half size for a nice snug fit, a full size for a loose comfy fit. With NB.

Not surprised you have them, seems we are pretty kindred with shoe tastes. Nice one.

1 Like

Fuck, I think I really like them Nigel shoes.

1 Like

It’s like they dismantled all those unsold Spiridons that are sitting in the closed outlet stores and used them for these.

1 Like