Shoes

build a ramp!

1 Like

I wanted to when we first moved in but our neighbours are too nice. We have our own indoor mini anyway.

Wait what?

I’m a midlander in the south east with front and rear gardens.
Got a pear tree, some raspberry bushes, rhubarb and strawberries.
So there.

lad im in the shite part of seaham and have a relatively decent sized back garden hahaha

still don’t get why the sesla’s were sized wrong tbh

had 3 pairs of sense, skated 1 out of desperation but didnt enjoy it

Anyone know how Adidas shoes are to actually skate? just picked up a pair of matchcourt slip ons for cheap, was going to use them for work but if there any good might skate them instead. my current shoes are on their way out.

They look like those unofficial Adidas skate shoes they sell in JD Sports.
Also is that a double tongue?

Hard to see but he’s wearing a black/white suede pair in his thrasher cover a few months back.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btl1p1khpjF/?igshid=17l5lpusyztsh

These are sick, £80 in flatspot but £65 elsewhere tho :thinking:

depends on what shoe it is, i’ve always found adidas sizing to be all over the place for me. as someone with small feet in a half size (7.5) i’ve always found it hit or miss buying shoes online but i’ve had no issues with state, vans or nike which have all fit true to size. enter adidas, had some adi ease which were my normal size and they fit super tight and fucked my toenails up. right before christmas i went up to an adidas outlet near me and they had a shit ton of busenitz rx vulcs for £25 so i grabbed a 7.5 and couldn’t fit my foot in the fuckin thing, tried an 8 still too slim so i had to go a full size up on those at an 8.5. i also have some random pair of adidas that are an 8 and fit loose as fuck. that being said when they do fit they skate super well, flick on the rx vulcs was lovely and they lasted a good 2 and a half to 3 months albeit during winter.

if you havent skated anything with a rubber toe cap it’ll probably throw you off but just persevere through the first week of “why the fuck cant i flip tricks properly” and theyll be great.

I tend to find you need a half size bigger in Adidas.

I’ve got 2 pairs of buzenitz boosts for chilling in my correct size but are both a tight fit,

And a pair of 3mc’s ordered in my correct size (8) box and tags said 8, but tongue label says 9 and they feel quite big but don’t feel like a 9.

Durability wise couldn’t advise as I haven’t skated any in years but the sizing is defo a bit iffy.

Interested to see how you get on with the match courts, I’ve had my eye on them a few times

always liked the look of the Matchcourts, and i like skating slip-ons at the moment. i had a pair of campus vulcs when i wasn’t skating and sizing seemed fine maybe depends on the shoe.

adidas, which is spelled with a lowercase ‘a’, make their shoes according to Euro sizing, so strictly 40/42 sorts of sizing, which doesn’t always line up with UK/US sizing. Learned that in my Foot Locker days. Up to maybe UK8.5 or UK9 you’re fine, but you’ll probably want to size up after that. I’m UK10 but wear UK11 adidas.

Also 3ST.004 are the best shoes I’ve had for so long and they look so much better on than the promo photos make them look. Got a few pairs now. Well worth it. That Boost midsole…

You mean they have asked people to do that, and no-one does. Because it’s wrong. And it would make news editors look stupid.

https://consent.yahoo.com/collectConsent?sessionId=3_cc-session_90bdc9e1-ddf6-4775-8f6c-80a3637b65ad&lang=en-gb&inline=false

Use a capital letter in the titles of books and other publications, films, organizations, special days, etc. In such cases, you need a capital letter for all the main words but not for the connecting words such as a , an , the , or , and , etc.:

Pride and Prejudice

Christmas Day

the Houses of Parliament.

(From the OED)

They’ll drop that lower case ‘a’ eventually. Then I’ll be vindicated. Adolf Dassler would agree, and he was a decent bloke.

I do every time and I find them very narrow as well, some models just don’t work for me.

Those Tyshawn’s seem an odd choice of design for a pro shoe, those laces look very exposed for one thing.

News editors at the Guardian don’t know how to spell as it is, and the Mirror probably doesn’t appeal to many people seeking information about trainers. Most of their audience probably spell it with a capital, and pronounce ‘Nike’ to rhyme with ‘bike’ anyway.

Saying it has to start with a capital, even though it’s stylised as lower case, is like saying only proper music has guitars in.

https://www.adidas-group.com/en/

Sent from my Iphone

No it ent.

Just look up Adidas in the news tab of Google, no-one spells it with a lower case a. And if they do it makes them look like they’re running a paid advertorial. I’M RIGHT ON THIS DAMMIT!

Cues up best of Fleetwood Mac and orders pint of Speckled Hen

1 Like

:clap:

3 Likes

Yeah, news sources! News sources that wanted to ban the Sex Pistols, stamp out acid house, send Snoop back to America and leave the EU.