Shoes

I understand that a company has to build it’s own hype but putting a time stamp on a shoe release when you’re brand new is laughable and kind of fucking weird.

It will probably work too.

Well that’s part of the design apparently:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCGExhylkG8/

We designed our outsoles to be nice, grippy and durable, but also in a way that they won’t collect gravel…it’s the details that matter. Can you feel it?

Of course it will work. It’s Pontus’ thing, kids are gonna buy it no matter what.

Replying to myself, whatever.

Didn’t Pontus say he was looking at them being €100?

No thank you.

I’ll be willing to check them because I’ve been recently having capitalist regret with my shoe purchases of the last 15 years or so, support skater owned and all that.
Not in that fucking green mind.

tenor

1 Like

This amused me

2 Likes

Weren’t the £100 ones special editions with all kinds of silly badges on them?

Sneaker Freaker has always been great. And there’s something rad about an Australian magazine talking to a half-Turkish guy about a French guy’s shoe coming out on an English company made by a German manufacturer.

Hate hidden lace loops. It’s a ‘no’ from me

2 Likes

They have that Puma racing shoe heel as well don’t they :grimacing:

The design isn’t a surprise, it’s Lucas’s last Palace shoe. This is the GR version.

Still can’t get over how French Lucas looks. Just…the epitome of masculinity. Magnificent :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d like to think he doesn’t even bother leaving house in a t-shirt these days, shorts are all that’s required.

2 Likes

How many tshirts does he actually own if at all?

I’d say one, then about 100 pairs of shorts.

I just want Lucas to keep releasing the Lucas Premiere in nice, off-white colours.

The last few releases have been horrible

1 Like

That’s the t shirt he wears on his head

1 Like