Shoes

Or holding in his hand. So maybe two.

White leather with navy stripes were absolutely stunning. Wish they just made those with different coloured stripes over and over.

1 Like

Agreed. Regular people like them too, I’m surprised they aren’t a staple.

Hmm, they’re certainly not growing on me.

They look like when a high street fast fashion brand sees what people are wearing and makes their own, just much cheaper looking, with exaggerated features. From the top you might be able to convince yourself they’re a lot of Lampin, but otherwise you’ll probably just be getting envious stares from toddlers.

1 Like

Vincent Huhna’s dad is the guy skating these in the photo.

1 Like

I preferred the Clae style ones they did, still not enough to get me excited but they were better than those.

I don’t dislike them but if you look at value vs product these should be pitched at £40 a pair. Much like Sheep was the simple budget side of Es/soletech.

Hm they do need something else going on though don’t they? A tag, a swoosh, couple of stripes or three. Just a bit too plain.
And I’m getting vans agah vibes from the lace hole bit whatever that is called.

Agah x Lampin, definitely. Both nice shoes, but not so much at once.

Still, I’m sure they’ll do very well.

Brave releasing a shoezone looking vans rip, for more than a price of vans.

What about these then? These are way worse. And they’ve got Mike V on the team and a quote from Berra on the website.

Absolutely meaningless. The question is whether he’s got a tattoo of the logo or not.

1 Like

There’s someone doing a primo stand on the front page.

Gonna stick my neck out and say, this would be a nice looking shoe if they just removed the massive logo on the side

The logo reminds me of Dekline or something. Some shitty early-2000s skate shoe made by a snowboard company sort of thing.

Without that disgusting logo on the side they’d look like a £15 H&M ‘white sneaker’, I think. And probably sell more.

https://www.slamcity.com/products/last-resort-ab-vm001-suede-shoes-black

Selling out fast it seems.

They are well Gravis.

The Last Resorts are nice enough but could easily be sold in Zara or some other high street fashion shop. Pitched as sort of a skate basics product but £70 and leather lined, as well as being the subject of some deliberate hype train. I’d rather have a pair of those new recycled Janoskis.

Feels like something where all the people who want it will buy it on release, then it’ll drop off. As much as it’s based on a ‘wardrobe staple’, I don’t reckon shops will be worrying about restocking for too long.

I’ve skated those new Last Resort shoes. They’re really good, they’re a much higher quality than any Vans, Emerica, Es, Lakai or Converse shoe by a mile, and fit and skate really well. There’s lots of nice details to them, I’m hyped to see what other styles they bring out. Would love a nice unbranded hi top style shoe. Would I buy them over a Nike Blazer, maybe, wanna see what they make next. I’m just a sucker for blazers though as they always skate and last the longest and don’t need wearing in. New shoes always destroy my feet to wear in, those Last Resorts felt dope out the box. Would recommend trying them out.