Shoes

What a review that is for the Puig, sod the Puma racing shoe heel, we all need to buy them now.

2 Likes

Fierceness confirmed.

2 Likes

Just sent this link to my old skate mates and some seem to be keen on the cheap Airwalk merch on Sports Direct so I’m now trying to explain (my understanding of) Euro Airwalk (bought out by chain shops) and USA Airwalk (more or less ok).

Probably don’t know enough and should have left it.

All other shoes super intimidated?

Haven’t had a word out of them all day. Seriously.

Going to head out for a bit now, but I’m worried about leaving these Puigs in the room with the others now. Dread to think what scenes I’ll come back to.

3 Likes

If you’re leaving them alone for a while, it might be worth keeping them in separate rooms, just until they’ve got to know each other a bit.

2 Likes

Puig is a little brit abroad in his later edits but the shoe promo one, that shoe looks nice on.

Please leave a review on the adidas site, one person’s warning is just not enough.

1 Like

The heel looks really tall in this photo. Is it just the angle/the fact the tongue is flat down?

Nah, there’s a bit of a dip around the collar. Better for showing off those tanned French ankles.

Tbf the shoes from sports direct whilst comfy, don’t tend to last from general wear, sole wears quick, inner sole wears quick at the heel (for me atleast) - can’t say much about the clothing but the one thing I did buy isn’t bad.

Top lovely, bottom horrific.

1 Like

Prefer the green. The white ones look like chain store Pro-Keds. I know that’s trendy but not for me.

Ewww the green.

White one is nice.

Both are bad. The diagonal stripe makes them look cheap.

1 Like

Green one is nice, colourwise.

Boxing boots and clown shoes.

2 Likes

Both a ‘no’ from me.

Straight into the bargain bin. And from there the actual bin.

3 Likes

Seems like a bit of double Marmite situation going on here! To be honest, whenever I see Crockett shoes now I just can’t help but think what ridiculous pair of trousers he’ll wear with them!

1 Like

might have worked as low or even a mid possibly.
but yeah, i don’t like or dislike them, just nothing.