Shoes

Wouldn’t wear yellow shoes personally, but they look nice on foot.

I’ve never worn converse, I always presumed they were just insanely thin.

@neddy How does cushioning in them compare to say a pair of vans eras?

…or Converse Lunarlon?

Not as cushioned as Cons. Haven’t tried an Era on in about 10 years so couldn’t comment.

I don’t know why I got mustard. Thought they looked smart.

Same material, right?

Basically yer. They are a lot better than what I was expecting with a new shoe brand. Sizing is on point, I went down half and fits how it should.

Sizing not on point then, surely?

Nah it is. I think I’m actually a 6.5 rather than a 7.

So fucking uncomfortable.

Probably why then. I remember Era Pros we sold a lot of at SS20.

The original Bruin most comfy skate shoe for me.

Loved that in Black/White/ White sole. FCs amazing.

Did you ever skate the harbour?

I dunno but Nike seem to be the correct size and very comfy.

But they might not be your thing?

Nah this Gonz shoe is like a pillow. So comfortable. Alpha Super.

Half Cabs are not comfortable at all that’s probs why.

How come?

Have you tried those Asics Gel Lyte IIIs with the split tongue? Truly amazing, so comfy, classic looks and same levels as NB 1500s for comfort, so good

1 Like

These never came in Low bitd, only as mids. And they looked amazing on Matt Hensley as he bs flip melon’d over a trash can in the dark in Hokus Pokus, so why the fuck couldn’t they just make mids rather than these shitters?

Phew. Couldn’t remember there being lows either. Maybe they came out a few years later when everybody was wearing Ones instead?

ha, thought you were just being pedantic. But you’re right, the ones i’m thinking about are the mids.
Not lows. These aren’t happening at all.

They feel and skate completely different to one stars or any converse shoe I feel! Converse don’t fit my foot at all, are really pointy, and have a thin sole, but the Last Resort shoes are super round and have a thicker sole. Can see why people are comparing them but wouldn’t say they felt similar.

1 Like

They are pretty pointy to me.

Didn’t ever really think Cons I skated had a thin sole.

KA-One / Two / Three (Vulc) and One Stars. I never bothered with CTSs.