Shoes

'Bout time too, only took 23 years…

1 Like

These look sick.

3 Likes

Lovely and I see they have some older colours on sale on the NB site:

https://www.newbalance.co.uk/men/featured/skateboarding/numeric-288-sport/194182121544.html

Very, very tempting.

1 Like

I can’t keep up with who is shit these days, normally I buy Emericas but I’m open to a change. I try to stay away from Nike, Adidas etc and I’ve had Lakai and Huf in the past that were both rubbish so I’m not keen on going for for them again.

who is left?

1 Like

1 Like

Pontus’ new thing?

@niallc I got Last Resorts they are sick.

State. But they only make vulcanized shoes.

Es.

DC or eS? Last Resort is a good call going on how happy people seem to be with them.

Unbelievably Osiris, DVS, Fallen and Globe are still in existence but I wouldn’t recommend them. Though part of me wouldn’t mind trying the Appleyard model.

Tempted maybe in white, even though I don’t need new shoes and can’t even leave the house at the moment.

1 Like

Es and Etnies for me,
the joslins are really good and last ages- haven’t tried the Joslin vulcs but I’ve been told they are quick to break in.

Es accels have a good flexi sole same as the Sals that I’m currently skating. Absolutely love them , can really feel the board through them.

Worth checking them out as you’ve already skated Emerica’s and there all under the same roof pretty much.

Hold on, J Curtin was wearing the Epic shoes and then the link for the 288s is a totally different shoe.

They’ve updated it with the football boot style toe stitching I think

1 Like

Yeah, seems they have mashed the two models together. Didn’t notice the open sided sole bit.

Man fuck that guy. Can’t believe he has a shoe, that shit is not cool.

3 Likes

what shit? Joslin? before I scrolled up I read it as Jocke Olson.

What’s the story there? I know he’s had a bit of a life… Did he do something bad?

Yeah I’m lost too? Don’t have a clue what the story is

I do believe this is a joke about Al Jolson

Just not my kind of humour.

1 Like